OCTOBER 25-26 T-Shirt Club DIve!!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Re: OCTOBER 25-26 T-Shirt Club DIve!!

Post by Sounder »

John Rawlings wrote:@#$%&*!!!!

I'll be down in Las Vegas at DEMA....most likely there are some others that will be also.

Have a good time without us! :crybaby:

- John
I'll be at DEMA too!! \:D/
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Darn it! The club dive would be a perfect opportunity to talk smack about everyone who didn't attend so they could go to DEMA. Sadly, I won't be able to attend either. :crybaby: I hope I can still get a T-Shirt :dontknow:
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

http://www.hoodcanalvacations.com/

Any other three (minimum) sopping wet souls want to rent this with me? HOT TUB!!!!! :supz:

Otherwise I can go in on the Bunkhouse at Restawhile RV park. Just if I am diving, wet, cold, cold,cold, wet...then I don't mind paying a bit more for comfort. :bounce:

Or should I start a new thread for lodging for that weekend?
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

oregondiver wrote:http://www.hoodcanalvacations.com/

Any other three (minimum) sopping wet souls want to rent this with me? HOT TUB!!!!! :supz:

Otherwise I can go in on the Bunkhouse at Restawhile RV park. Just if I am diving, wet, cold, cold,cold, wet...then I don't mind paying a bit more for comfort. :bounce:

I'd be into it. Friday and Saturday nights?

Actually, a separate lodging thread might not be a bad thing....
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

oregondiver wrote:http://www.hoodcanalvacations.com/

Greg and I would be up for it as well. Dunno if that means you could do 4 people as we'll share a bed....
Lophiiformes rock.

"Anal fins are a gateway drug." - Tom Nic
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

Sweet. I just started a lodging thread... Posted it under dive planning, because it is a bit of dive planning (if we dive right off the deck?)...otherwise the moderators might move it. :dontknow:
http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5419
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I'm in! \:D/

And while I'm at it, anyone interested in coming up Friday for 3 or 4 dives? Might as well go for the gusto while we can! :supz:

Doug can I babysit a couple of your tanks while you're at DEMA? :bounce: :bounce:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Tom Nic wrote:Doug can I babysit a couple of your tanks while you're at DEMA? :bounce: :bounce:
I'm sure that can be arranged... I'll actually be gone for almost 2 weeks. Golf in Tucson followed by DEMA in Vegas!! \:D/
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Sounder wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:Doug can I babysit a couple of your tanks while you're at DEMA? :bounce: :bounce:
I'm sure that can be arranged... I'll actually be gone for almost 2 weeks. Golf in Tucson followed by DEMA in Vegas!! \:D/
Sweet! I'll check in with you after I get back from Bonaire... 12 days for the Coral Spawn in September! :rr:
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

this is going to be really fun.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:
can i babysit your 50w Salvo?
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

spatman wrote:
Sounder wrote:
can i babysit your 50w Salvo?
[-X [-X Ah, ah, ah... now you're getting personal! You might as well ask to babysit Dylan! :axe:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Tom Nic wrote: [-X [-X Ah, ah, ah... now you're getting personal! You might as well ask to babysit Dylan! :axe:

if i babysit dylan, do i get to use the Salvo?
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

Tom Nic wrote:I'm in! \:D/

And while I'm at it, anyone interested in coming up Friday for 3 or 4 dives? Might as well go for the gusto while we can! :supz:

Doug can I babysit a couple of your tanks while you're at DEMA? :bounce: :bounce:
I might be able to swing that!
Lophiiformes rock.

Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Tom Nic wrote: [-X [-X Ah, ah, ah... now you're getting personal! You might as well ask to babysit Dylan! :axe:

if i babysit dylan, do i get to use the Salvo?
Matt, you may babysit my Salvo 50w, but Dylan is coming to Vegas to party with Mom while Dad is doing the show. \:D/
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:Matt, you may babysit my Salvo 50w, but Dylan is coming to Vegas to party with Mom while Dad is doing the show. \:D/
w00t! you rock! :hello2:

i'll have to hang out with dylan some other time, though.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

rjarnold wrote:

Cool Rachel! I'd like to head up early Friday and get in at least 3 dives, then head back and get my tanks filled for Saturday. Sund is only 50 minutes from my doorstep so it's cheaper for me to drive than it is to stay and pay for fills. I don't know if I have a confirmed buddy yet, so we'll definitely keep in touch on plans as the time gets closer.

...er, were you talking about diving on Friday or babysitting tanks?! :-) :dontknow:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Sounder wrote:Matt, you may babysit my Salvo 50w, but Dylan is coming to Vegas to party with Mom while Dad is doing the show. \:D/
w00t! you rock! :hello2:

i'll have to hang out with dylan some other time, though.
So sad - you won't be watching Dylan. Woe is you. You'll get plenty of sleep, won't be awakened in the night, and can dive as much as you want... with my gear. Woe is you. :crybaby: :bootyshake: :angryfire: :bootyshake: :boxing: :bootyshake:

Just be sure to be polite to the marine life when slicing through the water with the huge light - I try desperately not to shine it directly on the critters. :smt119
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

Tom Nic wrote:
rjarnold wrote:

Cool Rachel! I'd like to head up early Friday and get in at least 3 dives, then head back and get my tanks filled for Saturday. Sund is only 50 minutes from my doorstep so it's cheaper for me to drive than it is to stay and pay for fills. I don't know if I have a confirmed buddy yet, so we'll definitely keep in touch on plans as the time gets closer.

...er, were you talking about diving on Friday or babysitting tanks?! :-) :dontknow:
Sounds good to me!
Lophiiformes rock.

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:So sad - you won't be watching Dylan. Woe is you. You'll get plenty of sleep, won't be awakened in the night, and can dive as much as you want... with my gear. Woe is you. :crybaby: :bootyshake: :angryfire: :bootyshake: :boxing: :bootyshake:
yes, poor me. such a burden i must bear.
Sounder wrote:Just be sure to be polite to the marine life when slicing through the water with the huge light - I try desperately not to shine it directly on the critters. :smt119
i will definitely be respectful of the wildlife, and will also try to not singe one of my fingers off in the process.
GetWet
Frequent Bubbler

Post by GetWet »

nwbobber and getwet :partyman: [

quote="rjarnold"]
Maverick wrote:The list so far is:
Cuppie/Maverick
Oregondiver (now you can meet Cuppie)
Ulisses
Rjarnold
dieseldude
scottsax (fronting the money man)
P-pants (BBQ/table Babe)

Next :smt064

rjarnold x2[/quote]
GetWet
Frequent Bubbler

Post by GetWet »

I think we will be up there on Friday. I'ld like to get a dive or two in.... Bob? :smt024
Sheri
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Sheri »

Please count me in for the weekend also. No way I'm missing out on the shirts thing!
Wow. My first official Dive Club over-nighter... (I have visions of sitting around a campfire telling ghost stories about psycho GPOs that steal the occasional dive knife and terrorize unsuspecting tourists as they stumble out of Salty's late at night...)
:fish:
"Dude... When your IQ gets to 50, SELL!" - Grateful Diver
AB219
Aquaphile

Post by AB219 »

Sheri wrote:Please count me in for the weekend also. No way I'm missing out on the shirts thing!
Wow. My first official Dive Club over-nighter... (I have visions of sitting around a campfire telling ghost stories about psycho GPOs that steal the occasional dive knife and terrorize unsuspecting tourists as they stumble out of Salty's late at night...)
:fish:

Well.... heck!!! If your telling ghost stories I got to go on this campout/dive.... XL tee-shirt please... :)

g
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California
D) Puget Sound Washington

"It's not about the dive, but the journey taken."
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

The list so far is:
Cuppie/Maverick
Oregondiver (now you can meet Cuppie)
Ulisses
Rjarnold (X2)
dieseldude
scottsax (fronting the money man)
P-pants (BBQ/table Babe)
Spatman
Kalatin
Tom Nic (and Wife?)
Ab219 (real name?)
Sheri (nailers class Mate)

Next :smt064
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.