Sealife DC800

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
olyvtx
Dive-aholic

Sealife DC800

Post by olyvtx »

Had some trouble with my new DC800, ended up sending the camera, housing and one of the strobes back to Sealife. But, I've always experienced great customer service from them. They sent me new replacements promptly. Unfortunately, the replacement housing had a problem with the shutter button. Sent that back as well and finally got a good housing...i hope!

Here's some pics from Sunny Side Park in Steilacoom from last night (unedited, just shrunk for NWDiveclub)

...(who says Sunny Side isn't current sensitive?? Had some pretty strong currents out there last night and what really sucks is sometimes it goes out from shore instead of parallel to shore).
Attachments
PICT0393.JPG
PICT0376.JPG
defied
I've Got Gills

Re: Sealife DC800

Post by defied »

Wow.... That's really impressive. Did you have a sidelight?
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Luv that shot of the strpped nudi! A really unusual angle.

I don't think there is anywhere in the sound that is truly not current sensitive and there was a real big exchange last night.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Dusty2 wrote:Luv that shot of the striped nudi! A really unusual angle.
So THAT'S what it is! I was scratching my head on that one! It wasn't until I read your post that I could begin to see it! #-o

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
olyvtx
Dive-aholic

Post by olyvtx »

Dusty2 wrote:Luv that shot of the strpped nudi! A really unusual angle.

I don't think there is anywhere in the sound that is truly not current sensitive and there was a real big exchange last night.
I caught that picture of the striped nudi just before the current flipped him upside down!