Tri Mix Fills

General topics about technical diving.
loanwolf
Pelagic

Re: Tri Mix Fills

Post by loanwolf »

Calvin Tang wrote:
loanwolf wrote:you can get trimix fills at Northwest sports divers, Tacoma Scuba, Light House Seattle, 5th Dimension, bubbles below, smoky point diving, and one more in Tacoma i cannot remember its name the Pawn Shop/technical dive shop on hw7 has had some of the best pricing on gas and gear. You will pay $.45 to $1.00 a cubic foot depending on what mix you get. One thing is you do not need hot mixes unless you are going to use them. What ever you are comfortable with for a END figure your He% based on that and save some money. The next thing to do is get to know dive partners that can mix it them-self.
There's one fill station you didn't mention. This big green van drives around and does mobile He, Nitrox and Argon fills. I just see him pull into the parking lot, drop off my tanks to him and the next time around they come back full. Very affordable, convenient and did I mention the winning smile and superb customer service? :supz:
Is that the van that can fix anything in your home as well? :salute:
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.
wallyc72
Dive-aholic

Post by wallyc72 »

Yes Tacoma SCUBA can fill Tri MIX. Helium cost $1.00 a foot, Oxygen is $.50 a foot. With a MAX of $85.00 for a set of doubles.
brownick
Avid Diver

Post by brownick »

I know Ron at Adventures Down Under up in Bellingham does trimix fills as well. Not sure of his prices though.
loanwolf
Pelagic

Post by loanwolf »

wallyc72 wrote:Yes Tacoma SCUBA can fill Tri MIX. Helium cost $1.00 a foot, Oxygen is $.50 a foot. With a MAX of $85.00 for a set of doubles.
That is realy steep on O2 for a price. :dontknow:
Greg
Life is Short do as Much as Possible in as Short of Period of Time as Possible.