[FOR SALE] X-Scooter Sierra

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
camerone
Submariner

[FOR SALE] X-Scooter Sierra

Post by camerone »

Hey... I've been told by my better half that I now own one too many scooters. So, the Sierra has to go.. I'm posting on TDS and RBWorld, too, but just to not have to deal with the hassle of crating it up, I'm offering a lower price locally for pick up. Cash, Cashier's Check, or PayPal okay (but you gotta cover the PayPal fees...)

One DiveX Sierra, 13 months old (November '07). I'm the second owner, and it's in great shape - has the usual paint nicks on the nose, but otherwise marvelous. I'm happy to provide pictures on request.

Package includes very strong NiMH battery and charger, tow leash, normal spares package including a rebuild kit for the shaft seal, o-rings, latches, extra web strap carry handle thingie, and DVD included. I don't have that small plastic box for the spares, but they're $10 at West Marine for something similar if the Ziploc won't work for you \:D/

The unit and battery has around 20 rides on it, total - I bought it with seven, dove it a few times in town, a bunch at Neah Bay over the summer, and a few monkey dives this fall. Always run in a deep bucket of fresh water after any salt water dives, and always lubed with WD-40 and silicone spray as instructed.

$2850 takes it off my hands and gives you a sweet ride for a lot less than new...
There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots...
camerone
Submariner

Re: [FOR SALE] X-Scooter Sierra

Post by camerone »

Bump... $2799 for locals, serious offers entertained.
There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots...
Samson

Post by Samson »

Camerone,

If you are willing to accept my offer I PM'd you.... consider this sold.....

Thanks again!
camerone
Submariner

Post by camerone »

Sold to Samson pending pickup.
Samson

Post by Samson »

Good meeting you Camerone! Thanks again! You made my Christmas!!!!!!

Now,.. remember,.. one condition of the sale was that your gonna call me when you guys go scooterin....!! :bounce:
:laughing3:
camerone
Submariner

Post by camerone »

Samson wrote:Good meeting you Camerone! Thanks again! You made my Christmas!!!!!!

Now,.. remember,.. one condition of the sale was that your gonna call me when you guys go scooterin....!! :bounce:
:laughing3:
My pleasure - you've got a great family, and you're lucky they all want to dive with you!

Welcome to the scoot-ah pah-tay! :occasion5: