Keystone Sat am?

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Keystone Sat am?

Post by dieseldude »

Looking for a dive buddy saturday morning-i could meet in marysville at a park & ride-I'll drive-will be leaving early & taking the scenic route-2 tanks-current likely-pm if interested
Mike
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Re: Keystone Sat am?

Post by sheahanmcculla »

If tcwestby wants to go im game! I'll have to remind him to look on the board more often.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

Last I heard He was still nursing his back but I'd love to see you both up there-I'll be going with or without a a buddy-It's more fun with someone
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Your right he can't go, I can probably meet you there. What time did you want to do the 1st dive?
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

9ish- I like to get there & enjoy the quiet before I leap in & kind of asses how the current is running-if it's calm at all I'd like to dive the pilings & the jetty
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

sounds good, does anyone know if the octo is still there?
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Had a good 2 dives on Sat. Vis was really good, but not great for Keystone. My father-in-law finally let me 16 year old brother-in-law go with just me. We had a great time and hit the fort afterwards. Thanks Mike for letting us tag along!
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Ooops...Here's the pics
Attachments
IMG_0152.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
1st Bat I've seen in Wa
1st Bat I've seen in Wa
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Hey,
You guys down for another on the Keystone dive? I would love to tag along. I dont have a dive buddy this week and still want to dive. I live in Marysville and will be taking the ferry over, cant really fit much gear other than my own in my car, but the ferry ride and the drive is very fun sooo.

Splash time 9:00am?

By the way sheahanmcculla the picture using the window frame is awesome. I really like it.

Rick
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

I did want to dive Sat. but I don't know about Keystone...ya I love it but it cost me 25.00 in gas last Sat. Kinda expensive for 2 weekends in a row. Octopus hole sounds cool...(I know it's farther but it would be a new one). Let me check and I'll get back to you.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I was contemplating the octo hole too but that is a HUGE drive for me and it looks like a lot of skilled Divers. I only have about 35+ dives and am still in training so I'm going to stick with what I know. Well maybe we'll see ya, maybe on another dive.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

I'm solo again this weekend. I would have no problem with Keystone. I don't take the ferry. I like the drive. I go up Pioneer hwy through Stanwood & hit hwy 20 & ride it all the way-The bridge across Deception Pass is awesome. I was actually considering exploring Muk state park(been putting it off for months)but I'd prefer to dive it once with someone that knows it. So it wouldn't be difficult to talk me into Keystone again. Let me know.
Mike
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

dieseldude wrote:I'm solo again this weekend. I would have no problem with Keystone. I don't take the ferry. I like the drive. I go up Pioneer hwy through Stanwood & hit hwy 20 & ride it all the way-The bridge across Deception Pass is awesome. I was actually considering exploring Muk state park(been putting it off for months)but I'd prefer to dive it once with someone that knows it. So it wouldn't be difficult to talk me into Keystone again. Let me know.
Mike
Well if you are down, then I will be there at 8:30ish to chill before diving. I'm going there regardless.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

See you there. I'm in an older blue Ford Explorer-I usually park closer to the Jetty than the bathrooms.
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Sounds like you guys got it covered, I'll prob. stay at Muk for this Sat. have fun and post a report.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

FWIW Sheehan, I offered to carpool & do the driving last week-My town is Stanwood but I live just over the other side of firetrail-it wouldn't have been a big deal to pick you up-glad you showed anyway-
Mike
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

We shall. You can find me in my Ford Focus (Green) License plate Vizitor with a picture of an Alien on the back window.

Filling up tanks tonight
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

dieseldude wrote:FWIW Sheehan, I offered to carpool & do the driving last week-My town is Stanwood but I live just over the other side of firetrail-it wouldn't have been a big deal to pick you up-glad you showed anyway-
Mike
I was not trying to sound like I was complaining,sorry. And thanks for the offer I do remember, it's just I knew Ryley would want to go to the fort afterwards. Let me know when you go again and need a buddy!