Greetings!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
diverkelly
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Greetings!

Post by diverkelly »

just introducing myself. finally signed on after many many months of cruising the posts anonymously - great site with a generous regulars! Kelly
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: Greetings!

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Kelly!
Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Like where you are located? How often do you get to dive? How often would you like to dive? ect...

Glad to have you signed on! :supz:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Welcome Kelly, hope to see you on some dives.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

Welcome Kelly! This is a pretty friendly, albeit slightly wacky, bunch of divers, but you won't find a better bunch anywhere.

-Valerie
Kalatin
Dive-aholic

Post by Kalatin »

Hi Kelly. Welcome to the board. I am a reformed lurker and life is good once you make yourself known. Where are you located?
"Another marathon, rush hour trek to foolishly compress myself and risk bodily harm and/or death to look at fishies!!! I love it!" - Casey B.
"The circle of life is a bitch when you're hungry." - Sockmonkey
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

don't listen to them! they'll brainwash you into thinking we're nice people! run while you can before you get sucked into the maws of NWDC!!! :toimonster:

(welcome aboard, kelly. :supz: )
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

spatman wrote:don't listen to them! they'll brainwash you into thinking we're nice people! run while you can before you get sucked into the maws of NWDC!!! :toimonster:
Is T H A T what's happened to me?!? ](*,) I knew something was a bit strange the last couple years... :toimonster:

And welcome Kelly!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Welcome to out "Nut and Fruit Bowl" Kelly. A bunch of "Wild and Crazzzzzzzzzzy Guys and Gals" See you in the water.
Charles
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Aquanautchuck wrote:Welcome to out "Nut and Fruit Bowl" Kelly. A bunch of "Wild and Crazzzzzzzzzzy Guys and Gals" See you in the water.
...and fruits like Spatman.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:...and fruits like Spatman.
...and the men who love them. like Sounder.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Sounder wrote:
Aquanautchuck wrote:Welcome to out "Nut and Fruit Bowl" Kelly. A bunch of "Wild and Crazzzzzzzzzzy Guys and Gals" See you in the water.
Actually Sounder, I had you in mind. :partyman:
Charles
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Aquanautchuck wrote:
Sounder wrote:
Actually Sounder, I had you in mind. :partyman:
I know - "Wild and Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy.". I just didn't want the fruits to feel left out - Spatman is a bit of a crier when it comes to being left out.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:I know - "Wild and Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy.". I just didn't want the fruits to feel left out - Spatman is a bit of a crier when it comes to being left out.
:crybaby: no i'm not! :crybaby:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Sounder wrote:I know - "Wild and Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy.". I just didn't want the fruits to feel left out - Spatman is a bit of a crier when it comes to being left out.
:crybaby: no i'm not! :crybaby:
It's ok to cry - I just hate seeing a friend upset so I try to shelter you. Just turn on your Rick Astley, look yourself in the mirror, and tell yourself that it's ok that you have dreams about the bartender in the video. That should help you feel better.

Speaking of fruity - doesn't Rick Astley look like he could be Fishstiq's older brother, but with hair?
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:It's ok to cry - I just hate seeing a friend upset so I try to shelter you. Just turn on your Rick Astley, look yourself in the mirror, and tell yourself that it's ok that you have dreams about the bartender in the video. That should help you feel better.
you know me so well.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Sounder wrote:It's ok to cry - I just hate seeing a friend upset so I try to shelter you. Just turn on your Rick Astley, look yourself in the mirror, and tell yourself that it's ok that you have dreams about the bartender in the video. That should help you feel better.
you know me so well.
It's important to know your buddy's strengths :partyman: , and just as important to know their weaknesses. :violent3:

I have a light-disorder - even with a huge light, I need more and more... I look in the mirror and tell myself "your light isn't big enough" even though everyone around me says it's fine. :dontknow: I also have a tank-problem. I can't quit bringing them home, sometimes even when my wife is there - it makes for an awkward silence when I walk in holding them and she's standing there. There are 3 more about to show up on my door step. #-o I just can't stop - sometimes I feel like crying too. :crybaby:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

need to borrow my Rick Astley album, Sounder?
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:need to borrow my Rick Astley album, Sounder?
I HAVE been having dreams about the two blondes in the leggings with big hair... yeah, I might. Can you survive with only having your Culture Club for a week or so?
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounder wrote:I HAVE been having dreams about the two blondes in the leggings with big hair... yeah, I might. Can you survive with only having your Culture Club for a week or so?
yeah, but i'll need to get that Human League dvd back from you soon. Josh Smith wants to borrow it.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Like I sad Kelly.............. our "Nut and Fruit Bowl" This is a very normal hyjack. :partyman:
Charles
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Sounder wrote:I HAVE been having dreams about the two blondes in the leggings with big hair... yeah, I might. Can you survive with only having your Culture Club for a week or so?
yeah, but i'll need to get that Human League dvd back from you soon. Josh Smith wants to borrow it.
Hmmm... I loaned it to Charles. Hey AquaNUTchuck - can I get that dvd I loaned you back? Spatman wants it.
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

This will help to get that rancid "music" out of everyone's head!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_So_5P_Jg
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Sounder wrote:Hmmm... I loaned it to Charles. Hey AquaNUTchuck - can I get that dvd I loaned you back? Spatman wants it.
Who meeeeeeeeeeeeee. I gave that back to you. You must of left it at the bar. :partyman: :partyman:

BTY, quit messing with my handle or you will be So Under for good. :la:
Charles
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hola Kelly!

Welcome to NWDC. Please tell us about yourself, what kind of diving you like to do, what your favorite color is and whether you prefer all day breakfast or a late dinner.

:evil4:
Kalatin
Dive-aholic

Post by Kalatin »

We also need to know who your cartoon soul mate is, what your at-bat song would be in you played major league ball and what what Broadway tune you will be performing at the next club dive.
"Another marathon, rush hour trek to foolishly compress myself and risk bodily harm and/or death to look at fishies!!! I love it!" - Casey B.
"The circle of life is a bitch when you're hungry." - Sockmonkey