Diving Sunday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
enigmatic
Avid Diver

Diving Sunday

Post by enigmatic »

Is anyone up for a Sunday morning dive? So far I've done Mukilteo - and well... Mukilteo, so I'm open for suggestions on where to go.

I'm thinking 8am or so for the dive. Anyone interested? :bounce:
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi Enigmatic,

I am down in the South end (Federal Way) so doing an 8 am dive for me would probably mean doing something a little closer to my neck of the woods. It looks like there is going to be a pretty good exchange starting around 8:00 also.. So you would want to go some where, where tides aren't an issue. Redondo is always an easy dive, but it is all the way down in Des Moines.. If you are interrested in doing a Redondo dive with me on Sunday I would be interrested. I dive that site all the time. We could do a little later in the morning if you wanted as well (9:00)

Let me know..

Thanks,

Holly
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
enigmatic
Avid Diver

Post by enigmatic »

Hey Holly,
9am would be fine! I don't have plans that day until 1pm - so that should easily be enough time to get a couple dives in. ;-) :supz:

Where should I meet you? I'll be there slightly early so I'll be about ready to dive at 9.

-Matt
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hey Matt,

If you know where Salty's is in Redondo... (city of DesMoines) there is a parking lot accross the street from it.. Pretty much where all the divers meet. If you are facing the water the parking lot is on the left... I hope that makes sence. There are steps down to the water accross the street from the parking lot. I can try to meet you in the parking lot before the dive. I usually get there early too. I am in a black Xterra.. PM me if you need more information...

See you Sunday morning!

Cheers, \:D/

Holly
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

It looks like my Sunday night dive was cancelled, so I'll be there also. Silver Mazda Protege. I'll try to get there by 830 or so.
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Hi Ron T.

I am glad you are going to make it... See you tomorrow..

Cheers,

Holly