Easter-Meg Dive??

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
camerone
Submariner

Re: Easter-Meg Dive??

Post by camerone »

Romer Treece wrote: Glad to hear your attitude of "Megs will kill you" has subsided.
I don't think I've ever said "megs will kill you," and Laura's not my first Meg buddy. (Sorry, darling... I know I told you what you wanted to hear the other day, just to get you in the water with me. :hearteyes: )

There are a few things I don't like about them, but the same goes for almost every unit out there... including the unit my main rebreather started its life as. I've never been picky about what units my friends dive, as long as they're competent divers.

-c
There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots...
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

Romer Treece wrote:The Aluminator has a date open tomorrow-let's go do the Gov!! Just kidding. :joshsmith:

Anytime. I can do my part with lighting as well, I enjoy that.
When I'm making a production, I do have lighting people specifically swimming and lighting in rehearsed patterns, like the Warrens and some of the Black Dragon. Stuff for the web, I haven't taken too seriously yet-maybe I should.
I try to get my buddys to help out with this on the Gov and Sampson, but with so little time and very few times to dive it, they are like spastic schoolboys on a playground :breakdance: :bounceline: -can't say that I blame em!!
my current dil wont quite get me there ;)

ya ya.. my spastic schoolgirl on wrecks subsided a long time ago.. now im all business ;)
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Romer Treece wrote:I try to get my buddys to help out with this on the Gov and Sampson, but with so little time and very few times to dive it, they are like spastic schoolboys on a playground
Yeah. But to be perfectly fair- we're like that when we're NOT diving, too. So it can't be a big surprise or anything.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Romer Treece
Pelagic

Post by Romer Treece »

camerone wrote:
Romer Treece wrote: Glad to hear your attitude of "Megs will kill you" has subsided.
I DON'T THINK I've ever said "megs will kill you,"

-c
Think harder. :whip:
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

maybe it's just that when a chick is trying to drag you out diving, even if she does dive a meg, they become 'less likely to kill you", or at least the urge to say so diminishes ;)

*poke poke*
----
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

ljjames wrote:maybe it's just that when a chick is trying to drag you out diving, even if she does dive a meg, they become 'less likely to kill you", or at least the urge to say so diminishes ;)

*poke poke*
The chick or the Meg?

[ducks]
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

either? both?
Joshua Smith wrote:
ljjames wrote:maybe it's just that when a chick is trying to drag you out diving, even if she does dive a meg, they become 'less likely to kill you", or at least the urge to say so diminishes ;)

*poke poke*
The chick or the Meg?

[ducks]
----