SW Washington Diver

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
zekethesheik
Just Settling In

SW Washington Diver

Post by zekethesheik »

I dove Redondo Beach last Saturday, and there sure were a lot of divers having fun. So I asked a guy named Rich (Dusty2), and he filled me in on this Northwest Dive Club group. BBQ's smelled great, so here I am.

Certified in '73 by NASDS.. Dove as a job and got burned out. Daughter got me back into it in '03. Got cold. Bought a Fusion. Now happy. Got AOW last year..Live in SW WA. Foreman on a ranch.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: SW Washington Diver

Post by Norris »

Welcome zekethesheik glad to have you.
A great group of people, these NWDClubbers
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Welcome Zeke! Sorry we couldn't have met you on Saturday. We were all there for the sole purpose of meeting new people and diving! You'll find that this is a great group of people with a wealth of knowledge about all things SCUBA.

Welcome to the NWDC. If you happen to make it to the EXPO April 25th in Tacoma, stop by the NWDC booth and say hi!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Welcome to our "Nut and Fruit Bowl". :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: Hope to see you diving.
Charles
babs13
Dive-aholic

Post by babs13 »

Scubagirl45 wrote:Welcome Zeke! I'm amazed..............not only did we not scare you off on saturday, you actually accepted an invitation to join us! :grouphug:
Awesome! Welcome Zeke!
Step 1: I have a diving problem.
Kalatin
Dive-aholic

Post by Kalatin »

Zeke, Welcome to the club. I think I may have talked to your lovely wife in the parking lot. Not sure if that was you or not, but if it was tell her that I enjoyed speaking to her. I was the dark haired woman in the black jeep. Hope to see you in the water sometime soon.
Kate
"Another marathon, rush hour trek to foolishly compress myself and risk bodily harm and/or death to look at fishies!!! I love it!" - Casey B.
"The circle of life is a bitch when you're hungry." - Sockmonkey
zekethesheik
Just Settling In

Post by zekethesheik »

Thanks everyone.Kate, yes that was Jeanie you talked to in the parking lot. She broke her ankle at Hoodsport while taking her OW test in Jan. She's mended and now is taking 2nd OW cert dive on Sat. Hopefully, she'll be OK to finish and we can horn in on one of the BBQs.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

:breakdance: Welcome :supz:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Zeke!
Welcome to the board! Now you are officially part of NW Dive Club!
Hope you and your wife make it to the next club dive!
Or, we'll just see you two at some local dive sites! :thumb3d:

Keith
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: