Thursday the 16th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Thursday the 16th

Post by E_Mo »

Anyone interested in diving Thursday (16th)??
I'm up for anywhere in the South Sound area (TTN, Redondo, Les Davis, etc etc)...

PM me if you're interested
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: Thursday the 16th

Post by BASSMAN »

Surprise! E_Mo knows I'm not diving this Thursday. So I hope someone takes him up on his offer, because he is an excelent dive buddy! It has been or close to,1 hour dives with him. And he enjoys taking the time to discuss the dive afterwards.
I have no doubt he is slowly becoming addicted to diving as much as I am. :toimonster: :metal:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
billandwende
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by billandwende »

How many more weeks of this? :tappingfoot:

I have not been diving in a month. Of course my back is still out so I guess it's pointless to whine yet.
"I seek out more experienced divers who are willing to dive with me, and I buy them beer." :snorkel:

"It was awesome until the point where Bono endorsed it." Fishstiq

"Anyone know a good direction to point me in so i can figure out exactly what i have?" kat
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

billandwende wrote:How many more weeks of this? :tappingfoot:

I have not been diving in a month. Of course my back is still out so I guess it's pointless to whine yet.
Bill, Thanks for loaning me your Dive Buddy, he speaks good things about you!
I sure hope I get to see the Dive-ambulance some day!
At some point you need to let the diving give you back pain relief, even if it's temporary.
That's where I'm at, in my Weekly diving. I guess it would depend on the certain type or injury. Muscle or disk?
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Well I would be up for diving Thursday 4pm-ish and does not really matter where to me. I have been dry for over a week now and I must get wet soon. :snorkel:
Jeff Castor
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

pogiguy05 wrote: I have been dry for over a week now and I must get wet soon.
Wow, you just can't make this stuff up!

sometimes this board can be sooooo entertaining!

I love taking some of these statements out of context \:D/

Thats right out there with "I like to hang out at dives!"

:threadjacked:

"And now, back to your regular program..."
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

BASSMAN wrote:
pogiguy05 wrote: I have been dry for over a week now and I must get wet soon.
Wow, you just can't make this stuff up!

sometimes this board can be sooooo entertaining!

I love taking some of these statements out of context \:D/
pervert :arsespank:
Jeff Castor
billandwende
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by billandwende »

BASSMAN wrote: Bill, Thanks for loaning me your Dive Buddy, he speaks good things about you!
He's a good guy but don't tell him. Anything good he may say about me is a fabrication to say the least. :gunslinger:
BASSMAN wrote:I sure hope I get to see the Dive-ambulance some day!
Me too. I just lost the brakes. Due a to faulty master I gotsta replace both calipers, rotors, master cylinder, caliper hoses, and bearings. Heat from white hot rotors because master wouldn't fully release calipers killed everything. $600.00 plus time once back is better and I'll be rollin again.

BASSMAN wrote: At some point you need to let the diving give you back pain relief, even if it's temporary.
That's where I'm at, in my Weekly diving. I guess it would depend on the certain type or injury. Muscle or disk?
It's both. Muscles trying to protect disc. To look at me it looks like my hip is 4 inches to the right. Think hula dancer mid hula. If hula dancers wee ugly middle aged guys that is. :rawlings:
"I seek out more experienced divers who are willing to dive with me, and I buy them beer." :snorkel:

"It was awesome until the point where Bono endorsed it." Fishstiq

"Anyone know a good direction to point me in so i can figure out exactly what i have?" kat
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

pogiguy05 wrote: pervert :arsespank:
Hey now! No perversion intended here [-X
Play nice Jeff! :slap:
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

billandwende wrote: It's both. Muscles trying to protect disc. To look at me it looks like my hip is 4 inches to the right. Think hula dancer mid hula. If hula dancers wee ugly middle aged guys that is. :rawlings:
#-o Ouch!
Just remember, the lable on the outside of the pain meds reads,
"Consuming alcohol with this medication, may intensify it's effect."

I tell my wife, "That's not a warning, it's instructions!" :evil4:

Good thing she is there to :slap: and set me straight :tappingfoot: and keep track of my doses when I'm recovering from a surgery or something like that. :questionmarks: :der:

I would have been addicted to pain pills :suicidepills: a long time ago if it wasn't for her :kissing: :stickwhack: :hearteyes:
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

I will not say anything about this being the dive planning and not the middle aged old man whining about his aches and pains high jacked thread

:bow: :popcorn: :bounceline:
Jeff Castor
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

pogiguy05 wrote:I will not say anything about this being the dive planning and not the middle aged old man whining about his aches and pains high jacked thread

:bow: :popcorn: :bounceline:

Bulls eye!!! :police: :rofl: =D> I'm so glad you didn't go there. :tappingfoot: thanks for not saying anything. :thumb3d:
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Post by E_Mo »

Well now that we are back on topic..... :biggrin:

Looks like the dive is set for Thursday, 4PM at Redondo for anyone that is interested. So far its me and pogiguy05.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown