Happy Cinco deMayo

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Happy Cinco deMayo

Post by Scuba Scott »

Had a fun night with Mrs. Scuba Scott, (Laura) and celebrated with some Margaritas in my new machine. Played Farkel (a dice game) and here I am back on the board. Perhaps it would be a better choice to go up to bed. :eric:
Attachments
IMG_2586.JPG
Life can be short and dives even shorter. Time off work will put it all in perspective.

http://www.waterproofdecks.blogspot.com
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Happy Cinco deMayo

Post by Joshua Smith »

I grew up in Albuquerque, NM. While I miss lots of things about that town, Cinco is not one of them. To celebrate it properly, (in ABQ, anyway) you need to stab or shoot a family member in a drunken rage before 3 PM.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Post by Scuba Scott »

That was a few years ago. It is harder to repete that tradition.
Attachments
Feed Me.JPG
Life can be short and dives even shorter. Time off work will put it all in perspective.

sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Scuba Scott wrote: Played Farkel (a dice game)
This is my families new favorite game. My 4 yr old keeps going around saying "Oh you've been farkled". :D
Sean
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I'm drinkin right now ..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

OK, someone explain "farkle" to me. I think it may be a game I already know.....6 dice? 1s are worth 100, 5s are worth 50? Tripple2s= 200, 3x3=300, 3x4=400, etc, but 3x 1= 1000? Gotta keep scoring with each roll, or stand on your points? Sound familiar?

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Don't know ??? But I'm drinkin !!!!! :occasion5:
How do I convert My Bac to Residual Nitro ?? Hmmmmmmmmm
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

H20doctor wrote:Don't know ??? But I'm drinkin !!!!! :occasion5:
How do I convert My Bac to Residual Nitro ?? Hmmmmmmmmm
It's Cinco de Mayo....just multiply everything by '5' and you should be good for whatever comes your way today....
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I wish I could post pics from my Cell Phone !!!!!!
Mmmmmmm Beer and shot of Tequila !!!
Beer with liquor never sicker ...
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

The mods have all gone to bed .. And I can drunk post .. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .. Oh wait they might read this in the morning :vom: then I might be in violation of the new rules that say NO drunk Board posting :occasion5: section 2.1980.62. Sorry spaticus .. Sir Nail... I am guilty .. Ha Ha Ha :roll:
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Well, I celebrated Cinco de Mayo by getting wet! Nitrogen isn't a cheap high, but the hangover is easier to manage . . .
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

H20doctor wrote:then I might be in violation of the new rules that say NO drunk Board posting :occasion5: section 2.1980.62. Sorry spaticus .. Sir Nail... I am guilty .. Ha Ha Ha :roll:
if we actually had a rule like that, no one would hear from Josh Smith ever again. :partyman:

or Sounder either, for that matter.... hmmm... might be worth the trade off....
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Post by Scuba Scott »

Farkle is a dice game with 6 dice. You can download rules off the internet. Fun game of chance with not much thinking involved. A game anyone can play no matter how much drinking is involved. Score with ones, fives, three pair, three of a kind, etc.....

At first I did not like the game. Not much to it and mostly chance than stratagy. It grows on you after playing it. Some say its now how you play, but the size of your dice is what matters. I say it's not the size of the dice but how they bounce.
Attachments
IMG_2531.JPG

Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Joshua Smith wrote:I grew up in Albuquerque, NM. While I miss lots of things about that town, Cinco is not one of them. To celebrate it properly, (in ABQ, anyway) you need to stab or shoot a family member in a drunken rage before 3 PM.
\

I lived in Colorado Springs in the the late 80s... I think some of the population of Abq must have moved to the ColoradoSprings/ Pubelo, CO area.
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

el pastor tacos at my fave place.
Attachments
pastor.jpg
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Burntchef wrote:el pastor tacos
when made right, one of the best dishes ever.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
H20doctor wrote:then I might be in violation of the new rules that say NO drunk Board posting :occasion5: section 2.1980.62. Sorry spaticus .. Sir Nail... I am guilty .. Ha Ha Ha :roll:
if we actually had a rule like that, no one would hear from Josh Smith ever again. :partyman:

or Sounder either, for that matter.... hmmm... might be worth the trade off....
Only when I'm sitting in a graduate-level business class... otherwise, I have a STRICT policy NEVER to Post Under the Influence (PUI).
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

My head... I played ..and Now I'm paying for it today.. Can you say Hangover ?.. I thought you could.. Now remember boys and girls , don't P U I ... :mmmbeer:
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Happy Seis de Mayo everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Makes you wonder though, how sad is it to celebrate a victory against the French?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:I grew up in Albuquerque, NM. While I miss lots of things about that town, Cinco is not one of them. To celebrate it properly, (in ABQ, anyway) you need to stab or shoot a family member in a drunken rage before 3 PM.
\

I lived in Colorado Springs in the the late 80s... I think some of the population of Abq must have moved to the ColoradoSprings/ Pubelo, CO area.
Yeah, it's really one big tribe through there.