Tropical Diving Rocks

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Tropical Diving Rocks

Post by Tangfish »

A previous discussion with Nailer about cold water vs. tropical diving convinced me that I should share some tropical eye candy with some of my dive buddies who have yet to dive in the colorful reefs of the tropics. So, starting today I'll be using avatars of photos I shot in the tropics, starting with my favorite creatures in the sea: nudibranchs.

The variety of shapes and colors found in warm water species is mindboggling, and my photos just really don't do them justice.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Tropical Diving Rocks

Post by Joshua Smith »

Calvin Tang wrote:A previous discussion with Nailer about cold water vs. tropical diving convinced me that I should share some tropical eye candy with some of my dive buddies who have yet to dive in the colorful reefs of the tropics. So, starting today I'll be using avatars of photos I shot in the tropics, starting with my favorite creatures in the sea: nudibranchs.

The variety of shapes and colors found in warm water species is mindboggling, and my photos just really don't do them justice.
Especially not when they're the size of postage stamps! You should put some of those bad boys up on Flicker!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Well, postcard sized ones are up in my photo gallery.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Yeah, love the nudi's! \:D/

Look forward to seeing your pics Calvin!