Farting Sea Friends...

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Farting Sea Friends...

Post by Sounder »

I'm not kidding. Everybody farts, even sea creatures...

Someone's got a video of a sea turtle farting, then it poops. I don't care who you are, this is funny and gets funnier the more you watch it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_jxR_cHKTk[/youtube]

Someone else has a video of a penguin doing the same thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hi84Jiy ... re=related[/youtube]

Yet another one... this time, a whale.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdMcayWE ... re=related[/youtube]

Aaah, the wonders of YouTube during a break in the middle of class... :rofl:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Re: Farting Sea Friends...

Post by Jenbowes »

:laughing3:
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

This is the mostest awesomest post evar!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Wow. I feel like I'm in Jr. High again. I think I'm starting to get zits... :geek:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Tom Nic wrote:Wow. I feel like I'm in Jr. High again. I think I'm starting to get zits... :geek:

Dude..... Whale farts..... Worth it!!!!

D(B)
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i saw the title of this post and thought you were talking about you in your new drysuit.
Seaslave
Compulsive Diver

Post by Seaslave »

I don't care what anyone says, Farts Are Funny!!! Great post Doug. :laughing3:

-Mathue
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Seaslave wrote:I don't care what anyone says, Farts Are Funny!!! Great post Doug. :laughing3:

-Mathue
I was sitting in my classroom last night surfing underwater critter videos for mindless entertainment. The penguin had me tearing up with laughter. I don't care who you are, farts are funny. It's fun to take a stroll down junior high memory lane.

Like a fart under the sheets, I just had to share... :rofl:
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

That penguin doing the quick U-turn to get away from it is just too funny!
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

My wife thought it was so funny, she posted it on her facebook page.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
blt2go
Avid Diver

Post by blt2go »

OK, this post got me off my lurking keister and got me to register...

I was visiting my Dad in Manatee County Florida. He lives on a shallow dead end canal (max depth ~6 feet) and we were fishing on his dock that sticks 10 feet out into the water. After we had been fishing for an hour or so, I happened to look down just as this wall of brown slid noiselessly under the dock I was on. After my initial scare I realized it was a Manatee! It was so quiet that it had passed under my Dad as he was standing on another dock about 20 feet from me and he hadn't heard a thing. If I hadn't seen it, I probably wouldn't have ever known it was there. Needless to say, the Manatee was more interesting than fishing so I followed the Manatee on its journey down the canal. At the edge of my Fathers property, the canal made a sharp turn and all kinds of sea grasses collected in the bend. The Manatee got to the bend and just stopped there, nibbling on the grasses and slowly coming up to breathe and settling back down, quietly minding its own business. Since I had been fishing, I didn't have my camera...but I did have my cellphone so I started to take pictures and then realized I could take a short video! I wanted to get close and also try to avoid the suns glare on the waters surface, so I laid down on the dock so I could be virtually face to face with the Manatee. As I started videoing the Manatee, there was an explosion of bubbles from underneath the Manatee and instantly a sour smell of methane and rotting vegetation. The steenkin Manatee had farted right below me AND I got it on video! I don't know how many kids I played that one for. Every single kid I played it for laughed and laughed at the gracefully farting Manatee. Unfortunately I had to replace that cellphone and lost the video in the process... :-(
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

:supz:

i love the fact that a fart thread is what made you decide to register with NWDC.

welcome!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote::supz:

i love the fact that a fart thread is what made you decide to register with NWDC.

welcome!
+1 Sweet!! :80sdance:

That's a great story!! I can only imagine what it must have smelled like.

I can't tell you how much it means to me that my thread was what got you to register (sniff). Welcome to NWDC... where we talk about high-level technical stuff, entry-level basic stuff, everything between, and farting sea creatures.

Definitely go to the introductions page and tell us more about yourself.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

blt2go wrote:OK, this post got me off my lurking keister and got me to register...

I was visiting my Dad in Manatee County Florida. He lives on a shallow dead end canal (max depth ~6 feet) and we were fishing on his dock that sticks 10 feet out into the water. After we had been fishing for an hour or so, I happened to look down just as this wall of brown slid noiselessly under the dock I was on. After my initial scare I realized it was a Manatee! It was so quiet that it had passed under my Dad as he was standing on another dock about 20 feet from me and he hadn't heard a thing. If I hadn't seen it, I probably wouldn't have ever known it was there. Needless to say, the Manatee was more interesting than fishing so I followed the Manatee on its journey down the canal. At the edge of my Fathers property, the canal made a sharp turn and all kinds of sea grasses collected in the bend. The Manatee got to the bend and just stopped there, nibbling on the grasses and slowly coming up to breathe and settling back down, quietly minding its own business. Since I had been fishing, I didn't have my camera...but I did have my cellphone so I started to take pictures and then realized I could take a short video! I wanted to get close and also try to avoid the suns glare on the waters surface, so I laid down on the dock so I could be virtually face to face with the Manatee. As I started videoing the Manatee, there was an explosion of bubbles from underneath the Manatee and instantly a sour smell of methane and rotting vegetation. The steenkin Manatee had farted right below me AND I got it on video! I don't know how many kids I played that one for. Every single kid I played it for laughed and laughed at the gracefully farting Manatee. Unfortunately I had to replace that cellphone and lost the video in the process... :-(

Definitely one of the best first posts to NWDC ever!

Welcome!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith