My wife is leaving town for a couple of days!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

My wife is leaving town for a couple of days!

Post by BASSMAN »

:help: :smt024 As I will truly miss her, I am all about diving as much as possible while she is gone.

Thursday, Sept. 17th, Meet @ Three Tree N. at 4:00pm (two dives)
Sept.18th, Friday afternoon??
Saturday Morning Sept 19th or Saturday early eavening?
Monday, Sept 21st, Morning?
Hey, I might even try to hop on the Monday night club dive up North! :driving: :smt064 :dontknow:

Dive, Dive , Dive! I'll be watching the "Dive Planning" with great anticipation! :bounce:

Post when you can dive and I'll see if I can join you. :dontknow:

Les Davis Pier (at the end of an ebbing tide, the bigger the exchange the better)
Redondo (anytime)
Three Tree N. (anytime)
Also, I'm willing to give any new divers a first time tour of these sites. :salute:

I Must get some Nitrogen in to my body, to keep me from drying out and going completely wacko! :metal:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Geek
Pelagic

Re: My wife is leaving town for a couple of days!

Post by Geek »

Ah you do mean completely wacko-er right? :neener:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Greg
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Greg »

I can do a Saturday morning or Saturday evening dive with you. As long as it's NOT Les Davis. I am burned out on diving Ruston way. Send me a regular email Keith to let me know where and when.
BASSMAN wrote::help: :smt024 As I will truly miss her, I am all about diving as much as possible while she is gone.

Thursday, Sept. 17th, Meet @ Three Tree N. at 4:00pm (two dives)
Sept.18th, Friday afternoon??
Saturday Morning Sept 19th or Saturday early eavening?
Monday, Sept 21st, Morning?
Hey, I might even try to hop on the Monday night club dive up North! :driving: :smt064 :dontknow:

Dive, Dive , Dive! I'll be watching the "Dive Planning" with great anticipation! :bounce:

Post when you can dive and I'll see if I can join you. :dontknow:

Les Davis Pier (at the end of an ebbing tide, the bigger the exchange the better)
Redondo (anytime)
Three Tree N. (anytime)
Also, I'm willing to give any new divers a first time tour of these sites. :salute:

I Must get some Nitrogen in to my body, to keep me from drying out and going completely wacko! :metal:
Dogboy
Aquaphile

Post by Dogboy »

Keith, are you still available to dive Saturday (09/19)? I dove with you once at TTN (about a year ago?), and had two great dives with you. If you are free on Saturday, we are looking for a fourth to go with us on our boat for a couple of dives off Vashon. Both dives will probably be KVI Towers, unless I can talk the wife into Blakley Rocks. PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more info. Dogboy
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Best get your sorry Butt up 2 the North end !!!! I can dive sat
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
spearcatcher
Getting To Know Folks

Post by spearcatcher »

If your interested in tues around 630 at les davies i will be happy to meet with you will watch for response
:bye:
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Tooo many responses I need to take time and sort things out. I still work graveshift on the week ends so...

Okay, I have 3 offers for Saturday and one for Tuesday

I work Sunday night and also work Saturday night.
Dogboy wrote:Keith, are you still available to dive Saturday (09/19)? I dove with you once at TTN (about a year ago?), and had two great dives with you. If you are free on Saturday, we are looking for a fourth to go with us on our boat for a couple of dives off Vashon. Both dives will probably be KVI Towers, unless I can talk the wife into Blakley Rocks. PM me if you are interested and I'll give you more info. Dogboy
So two dives out on a boat sounds great, but I need to sleep during the day.
Greg wrote:I can do a Saturday morning or Saturday evening dive with you. As long as it's NOT Les Davis. I am burned out on diving Ruston way. Send me a regular email Keith to let me know where and when.
email sent.
(I could do one or two dives at 3TN, if we are done around 8:00 pm, I still can make it to work on-time.)
spearcatcher wrote:If your interested in tues around 630 at les davies i will be happy to meet with you will watch for response
:bye:
I could do Les Davis on Tuesday if it's sometime in the afternoon.
I would need time to fill tanks if I dive Monday Night up at the Muk.
Otherwise, I have to be somewhere at 6:30 pm on Tuesday night
I could do a really late dive on Tuesday night around 11:30 pm at Redondo or Three Tree. Any takers? :smt064
:notworthy:
H20doctor wrote:Best get your sorry Butt up 2 the North end !!!! I can dive sat
I can't do a North end dive with my work schedule! (It's that sleep thing again.)

cardiver and I might go dive with the Monday crew on Monday afternoon / evening.
can you do that dive H20doc? :smt064
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Gimme a call - let's talk.

Still trying to figure out my diving schedule Thursday on....

But I have tanks.... \:D/
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Tom Nic wrote:Gimme a call - let's talk.

Still trying to figure out my diving schedule Thursday on....

But I have tanks.... \:D/
I'll give you a call after I get back from doing the PD Zoo thing tomorrow.

So far I'm diving...
Wed. -PDZA dive - Need to practice some skills...
Thur. -pm (3TN meet @ 4:00 pm http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9573
Fri.- pm (Redondo, meet @ 4:00pm) Canxld, due to Dry suit problem.
Sat.- am (3TN meet @ 8:00 am) http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9602
Sun.- pm (3TN Meet @ 4:30 pm) http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9601
Mon.- Pm ( Muk..Mon. Night madness) http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9622
Tues. - Les davis Pier Meet @ 2:00pm. 1 or 2 dives http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9670
Wed -PDZA Dive (I'm oficially a PDZA Diver!)
Thursday - No Diving! I need to spend time with my wonderful Wife! :chat: :kissing: <---(I always wanted to use that one)
Last edited by BASSMAN on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I have to cancel for today's (Friday) dive due to a significant leak (more than usual)in my dry suit, need to dry so I can fix it.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Update...
inflated suit, found very smal leaks at one of the seams. Could not find it from the inside, only small bubbles from the outside while super inflated.

I think I might have leaked through my neck seal.(folded or wrinkled) :dontknow:

I'll try again tomorrow(Sat 9/19/09)...8:00am meeting Tom-nic @ 3TN.
Anyone want to join us? Greg? :smt064
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

How did the suit work today?
Any report on your dive?
K
"Let's go diving!"
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I stayed dryer than last dive so that was good. I met and dove with dieseldude at Three Tree. It was a good dive, vis around 20 foot! No big surprises on tyhis dive, gave dieseldude a good tour of the tire piles! No octo's, just the usual Rock fish, rat fish and a few gunnels.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Bump.
BASSMAN wrote: So far I'm diving...
Wed. 16th -PDZA dive
Thur. 17th -pm (3TN meet @ 4:00 pm http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9573
Fri.- pm 18th(Redondo, meet @ 4:00pm) Canxld, due to Dry suit problem.
Sat.- am 19th(3TN meet @ 8:00 am) http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9602
Sun.- pm 20th(3TN Meet @ 4:30 pm) http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9601
Mon.- Pm 21st( Muk..Mon. Night madness) I can take a night off from work! (Wife comes home on Monday )
Tues.-pm 22nd Les davis Pier Meet @ 2:00pm. 1 or 2 dives :dontknow:
Wed - 23rdPDZA Dive
Thursday -24th No Diving! I need to spend time with my wonderful Wife! :chat: :kissing: <---(I always wanted to use that one)