Craigslist deals

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Craigslist deals

Post by Nwbrewer »

"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Nwbrewer wrote:http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/1519230876.html

Diverite slimline $200.
if i had the credits i would buy it and get the kit for the h1000 upgrade (200$)
renoun
I've Got Gills

LP-95 Doubles $350

Post by renoun »

I don't think that this is the first time I have seen these listed. At this price it would almost be worthwhile grabbing them to split up if you could use the bands and manifold.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/1532810080.html
LP95 Steel Scuba Dive Tanks with bands and isolation manifold - $350 (Greenlake)
Date: 2010-01-01, 9:38AM PST
Reply to: sale-cv5pm-1532810080@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Great LP95 Faber Steel tanks that have served me well the last couple years. Tanks were bought used by me and look to be manufactured in 2001. Last hydro and vis. July of 2008, so they could use a new vis. The isolation manifold is an OMS brand for a 3/4" valve thread. Service pressure is 2400. Both tanks filled with 32% so please have a nitrox card with you when you pick them up or call ahead if you don't so I can bring them down to about 500psi.

Cash or PayPal accepted. No money orders, checks, IOU's written on a napkin, or bartering with livestock

James
206-370-1392
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
renoun
I've Got Gills

PST Steel tanks $100 ea

Post by renoun »

I can't tell what the size is from the photos. Take a look at the tank specs chart if you need help figuring out what they are.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/1534810515.html
2 Steel Scuba Air Tanks Only Used for 4 Short Dives - $100 (Seattle)
Date: 2010-01-02, 7:32PM PST
Reply to: sale-q2hwb-1534810515@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2 Steel Scuba air tanks. Were used one weekend for our certification dives but haven’t been back to dive in cold water since.

Standard O-ring valves; lighter, stronger, shorter, and higher capacity than aluminum tanks.

$100 each. Willing to sell individually.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

I believe there 80s she told me this

Their dimensions are about 23" from floor to top of valve, about 23.5" circumfrence. They're good up to 3442 PSI. Not sure I see the cubic inches info, but here are the numbers in the top of the tank:DOT-E9791-3442 TP5250 8-04 TC SU4349-230 PSTIA 804867 R.

E7-80 ( I believe this is related to the ssize from my experience with the last hp80 pst)

81A04 81 REE66.3

Also, yes, they would need to be tested again. It's been a while and they've just been in storage.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

looks like a great deal on a strobe:
SCUBA DIVING CAMERA STROBE - $250 (SE Portland)

Sea&Sea YS-120 Strobe. This is a top of the line strobe. One of Sea and Sea's most powerful strobes. It can be used as a primary strobe, in a dual strobe setup, or as a wireless slave strobe. It looks and works excellent. It has had minimal use and no abuse. It can be used on Sea&Sea, Nikonos, housed SLR's, digital systems, etc. The cord is interchangeable so can be used with most any underwater system. Depth rated to 200ft. Duo circuit built in, over pressure relief valve, Slave, manual, ttl modes, runs on 8 AA batteries. 503-804-8588

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pho/1537809222.html
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Wow awesome price but a bit of overkill for our waters. Would be awesome for tropical waters.
renoun
I've Got Gills

small USIA dry suit -$250

Post by renoun »

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/1538961942.html
USIA scuba dry suit - $250 (Northgate)
Date: 2010-01-05, 2:01PM PST
Reply to: sale-k3rn5-1538961942@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

USIA scuba dry suit in OK condition. Color is black with purple. size Small (about height 5'4"). Has durable built-in booties. Rear entry suit. Has one small leak that can be repaired. You can reach me at 206.850.6216.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
no excuses
Extreme Diving Machine

deep see supply set up

Post by no excuses »

Reply to: sale-txjmf-1538662329@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complete Deep Sea Supply Rig:

Medium SS Plate
Pro-Fit Harness
30 lb Wing
8.1 lb SS Weight Plates
Cam Straps & Wedge Blocks

Price is $300 without shipping. Have pics if interested
jimdallasfire
Just Settling In

Post by jimdallasfire »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Well someone mentioned the idea of starting a thread where we could post CL (or Ebay) finds that we either don't need or can't afford right now ourselves for other NWDC members.

I'll start it off with this: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/spo/1385918669.html

Seems like a pretty good deal to me if you looking for a big tank.

matt my boy friend jim was just put his drager dolphin/alantic rebreather on ebay he was in a car wreck and broke my lt hip and rt sholder blade and rt elbow so he wont be diving for a long long time if you want to see or bid here is the ebay # 190363131908 i will check his emails from time to time on rbw and at jimdallasfire@hotmail.com good luck drive safe and dive smart rachel and jim b
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Jeebus, that's a good deal. Anybody want stage bottle regs?
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

scottsax wrote:
Jeebus, that's a good deal. Anybody want stage bottle regs?
or a nice set of doubles regs...
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Yes great deal, but if you are going to service them anyways and get the din converter you might as well buy new: http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/ ... ds4/4665/p
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

sheahanmcculla wrote:Yes great deal, but if you are going to service them anyways and get the din converter you might as well buy new: http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/ ... ds4/4665/p
Plus the scuba store ones don't need a service as soon as you get them. On the other hand they are DS4's, the CL guy is saying swivels, so I guess they are DST's, but they look short. (no enviro seal?)

Edit - and the DIN conversion will eat up the cost difference QUICK.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Nwbrewer wrote:On the other hand they are DS4's, the CL guy is saying swivels, so I guess they are DST's, but they look short. (no enviro seal?)
you might be right, jake. i emailed and asked whether they were DSTs or USTs
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

spatman wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote:On the other hand they are DS4's, the CL guy is saying swivels, so I guess they are DST's, but they look short. (no enviro seal?)
He bought them for Hawaii diving, quite possible they are UST.

airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Nwbrewer wrote:
spatman wrote:
He bought them for Hawaii diving, quite possible they are UST.
Queue Richard for the "you don't need a sealed reg" PSA. :blah:

:evil4: (just kidding, Richard!)
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i just exchanged a few emails with this guy. he says they are the DST 1st stages and he's willing to take $400 for both.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Nwbrewer wrote:
sheahanmcculla wrote:Yes great deal, but if you are going to service them anyways and get the din converter you might as well buy new: http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/ ... ds4/4665/p
Plus the scuba store ones don't need a service as soon as you get them. On the other hand they are DS4's, the CL guy is saying swivels, so I guess they are DST's, but they look short. (no enviro seal?)

Edit - and the DIN conversion will eat up the cost difference QUICK.
So, if you were to buy the regs for $400, plus $120 and shipping for two conversion kits from LP, plus $100-$150 bucks for service on the regs, you're looking at maybe $650 bucks or so?

You're better off buying 2 new from scubastore.com.

Of course, if somebody dives yoke, and doesn't want no fancy conversion kit, it's still a pretty good deal.

2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

Seems like a great deal.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/1548583548.html

I have 2 FABER STEEL 120'S LP SCUBA TANKS for sale. they are in like new condition, just got fresh hydro and visual in november 2009. rated for 10% over on the hydro so you can get a 2640 psi fill! these have the pro valves that are both yoke and DIN here is a link to these tanks:
http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-131/043 ... -Tank.html

email or call Greg @ 206-992-2526

$275ea or $500 for both obo
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

Those tanks are HUGE... thought about buying a pair a few months ago... you would have to be 6'7" for them to feel right on you :laugh:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
smike
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by smike »

2loud4u wrote:Seems like a great deal.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/1548583548.html

I have 2 FABER STEEL 120'S LP SCUBA TANKS for sale. they are in like new condition, just got fresh hydro and visual in november 2009. rated for 10% over on the hydro so you can get a 2640 psi fill! these have the pro valves that are both yoke and DIN here is a link to these tanks:
http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-131/043 ... -Tank.html

email or call Greg @ 206-992-2526

$275ea or $500 for both obo
I ALMOST bought these, but an even better (wowser!) deal came around for me when I told a friend about them. So Greg called me back and sweetened the deal. If you are even remotely interested, call him up. OK, partly I feel bad cause I dropped the deal on him... but, he would like to pay his truck payment, he's dealing! I told him that I would tell all ya all.

Mike
Behold, the King reigns! You are his publicity agents. Therefore advertise, advertise, advertise, the King and his kingdom.
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »