Gunnell Pics

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Gunnell Pics

Post by H20doctor »

gunnel1.jpg
gunnel2.jpg
gunnel3.jpg
gunnel4.jpg
gunnel5.jpg
gunnels.JPG
Last edited by H20doctor on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Re: Gunnell Pics

Post by WylerBear »

Nice photos! Gunnels are so cute!
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
smike
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by smike »

Doc!

Amazing how your pics have increased in quality over the last year. From "good" to - "Wow!" =D>
These are very nice! :smt038

S'Mike
Behold, the King reigns! You are his publicity agents. Therefore advertise, advertise, advertise, the King and his kingdom.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Doc... those are some REALLY REALLY nice photos... great stuff thanks for sharing :highfive:
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

That Gunnell was a great model too. Acted almost as though it knew it was getting his photo taken. Incredible shots Chris, very impressive!!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Very nice work Chris. Funny how they can sometimes be so co-operative and other times they just hide as soon as you come near.
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Chris, those are great shots. :thumb3d:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

well smike , whats amazing is I have the same 6 meg camera ... and its taking these kinda shots as a point and shoot.. Whats cool about Gunnels is that they live in these little places that they call home, One year on the clay walls at Mukilteo they were all in the clam holes..... they just peak out to take a look at whats going on outside the cave... there eyes when you look at them have like this worried look , like somethings wrong... this little guy last night was out and about, and didnt care at all that i was taking pics of him... He was a very nice guy holding still for me ..
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

H20doctor wrote:well smike , whats amazing is I have the same 6 meg camera ... and its taking these kinda shots as a point and shoot.. Whats cool about Gunnels is that they live in these little places that they call home, One year on the clay walls at Mukilteo they were all in the clam holes..... they just peak out to take a look at whats going on outside the cave... there eyes when you look at them have like this worried look , like somethings wrong... this little guy last night was out and about, and didnt care at all that i was taking pics of him... He was a very nice guy holding still for me ..

The clay walls are filling with gunnels again. I think it's a winter time thing.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Here is a shot from the Clay wall at Mukilteo
clay walls.jpg
if you look close you can see the clam Necks that create all the Pockets