in case you were watching the cutie next to you during class

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: in case you were watching the cutie next to you during class

Post by CaptnJack »

BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:Hey, gas laws and calcs are all good. I'm a big fan. It's all the stuff in between the lines I was commenting on. :boxer:
The coalition for reason is extremely weak.
That's all you get with a BS in Scuba.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:Hey, gas laws and calcs are all good. I'm a big fan. It's all the stuff in between the lines I was commenting on. :boxer:

Hi. Sorry. Crazy day. You've seen how the sausage gets made, come in the conference room and I will show you a finished sausage.
If I'm gonna back you up, I need a weapon without drawing suspicion. And I had to justify it somehow, so... I'm a mechanic with a tire thing.
You got a leaky spark tube.

What!

So your car's totalled. Uh. You should probably wanna get a refund on that. Or my guy could do it he's great but uh, I can't do that for you. I work exclusively on motorcycles.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

Hi. Sorry. Crazy day. You've seen how the sausage gets made, come in the conference room and I will show you a finished sausage.
If I'm gonna back you up, I need a weapon without drawing suspicion. And I had to justify it somehow, so... I'm a mechanic with a tire thing.

What!

So your car's totalled. Uh. You should probably wanna get a refund on that. Or my guy could do it he's great but uh, I can't do that for you. I work exclusively on motorcycles.
There is nothing more insulting to a great salesman than having to listen to a bad salesman. It's like a great basketball player having to listen to a bad basketball player.
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

There is nothing more insulting to a great salesman than having to listen to a bad salesman. It's like a great basketball player having to listen to a bad basketball player.
You wanna do this junior!? I didn't think so. Sorry. Just had a terribly long day at the mechanic store.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

You wanna do this junior!? I didn't think so. Sorry. Just had a terribly long day at the mechanic store.
Look it doesn't take a genius to know that every organization thrives when it has two leaders. Go ahead, name a country that doesn't have two presidents. A boat that sets sail without two captains. Where would Catholicism be, without the popes?

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

Look it doesn't take a genius to know that every organization thrives when it has two leaders. Go ahead, name a country that doesn't have two presidents. A boat that sets sail without two captains. Where would Catholicism be, without the popes?
Ok too many different words from coming at me from too many different sentences.

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

Ok too many different words from coming at me from too many different sentences.
TWSS!
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

I've been studying Josh for years and I've condensed what I've learned into this chart. [holds up pie chart] "How Josh Spends His Time." You can see we have "procrastinating," and "distracting others," and this tiny sliver here, is "critical thinking." I made it bigger. So that you could see it.

Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

I've been studying Josh for years and I've condensed what I've learned into this chart. [holds up pie chart] "How Josh Spends His Time." You can see we have "procrastinating," and "distracting others," and this tiny sliver here, is "critical thinking." I made it bigger. So that you could see it.

Not from the kitchen. Stop & Shop. If it's not Stop & Shop I send it back. Large. If it's a medium I send it back. If it's an extra-large I send it back.

Oh and Dashryn you forgot the most important gas law of all.

Don't get in the car with Joe if he's been eating day old tacos!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

This is not the first time rumours about me being gay have come up. Twice before actually. Just a weird coincidence. A little too weird. Almost makes you wonder if it's not a coincidence at all! Whoa! Which it is, of course. But it makes you wonder.

Let me give you a scenario. I'm at like a beach cabana, and Brad Pitt approaches. Tries to lean in and kiss me. I would definitely resist, like at first. But if he was persistent, I might give in a little bit just to see what it felt like. Would I push him away? How hard? Like, what if he's really aggressive?

cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

This is not the first time rumours about me being gay have come up. Twice before actually. Just a weird coincidence. A little too weird. Almost makes you wonder if it's not a coincidence at all! Whoa! Which it is, of course. But it makes you wonder.

Let me give you a scenario. I'm at like a beach cabana, and Brad Pitt approaches. Tries to lean in and kiss me. I would definitely resist, like at first. But if he was persistent, I might give in a little bit just to see what it felt like. Would I push him away? How hard? Like, what if he's really aggressive?
It's raining and I'm bored out of my mind at work........ Thanks for that, Josh. :rofl:
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
lamont
I've Got Gills

Post by lamont »

can someone post a pic of the cutie?
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

In your experience, what should I be expecting, in terms of sensation. Or, emotions. Is there anything I can do to make it more pleasurable for me or for Dr. Shandri. My main concern is should I have a safe word?

Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

lamont wrote:can someone post a pic of the cutie?
Attachments
brad-pitt.jpg

BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
BDub wrote:

What!

Not from the kitchen. Stop & Shop. If it's not Stop & Shop I send it back. Large. If it's a medium I send it back. If it's an extra-large I send it back.
I will have the spaghetti. With a side salad. If the salad is on top, I send it back.

Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Whaaa?

Imagine you saw this thread when there were just two posts - Dashrynn and Sounder. You then decide to see where the thread has gone, but instead of reading ALL of the posts, you jump to page 2, to see what Bdub (the last poster) has added. Having gone to his gas management seminar and having found it FABULOUS, you think "I wonder what wisdom has been bestowed upon us from the brilliant Brian?"

Apparently, Brad Pitt and salad?
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Jenbowes wrote:Whaaa?

Imagine you saw this thread when there were just two posts - Dashrynn and Sounder. You then decide to see where the thread has gone, but instead of reading ALL of the posts, you jump to page 2, to see what Bdub (the last poster) has added. Having gone to his gas management seminar and having found it FABULOUS, you think "I wonder what wisdom has been bestowed upon us from the brilliant Brian?"

HEY! Josh is the bestower of all things Brad Pitt!

Anyway (to keep the spirit of the thread), Sometimes the smartest people don't think at all.

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

BDub wrote:

Anyway (to keep the spirit of the thread), Sometimes the smartest people don't think at all.
And the dumbest "think" too much! :angry:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

CaptnJack wrote:
BDub wrote:

Wow.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Thinking is highly overrated.

Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Joshua Smith wrote:Thinking is highly overrated.
Do you think so?

Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

CaptnJack wrote:
BDub wrote:

BTW, I'm not dumb, I'm just drawn that way.

;)

Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Wow is right...I have never seen josh so sensitive before :luv:
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

Joshua Smith wrote:Thinking is highly overrated.
I've always thought the same thing

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

lamont wrote:can someone post a pic of the cutie?