FS: Weezle Extreme XS; Weezle boots Small

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
babs13
Dive-aholic

FS: Weezle Extreme XS; Weezle boots Small

Post by babs13 »

Hi guys....

I've gone MIA between traveling, getting sick and generally life getting in the way. I've listed some stuff up on ebay, thought some folks might be interested in. I brought these on fleabay awhile ago thinking I would upgrade to a DUI trilam or crushed neoprene suit, but it turns out that might not happen as I'll be relocating to a place that doesn't have much diving. Totally sad about it. Triple super frown.

BUT...as a result of me losing out....there are some good deals to be had for a Weezle extreme and some Weezle boots. I've never used these items. The suit has tags on it. I've not used the boots or suit. I have have a slim-fitting XS Apollo drysuit, which can't really accommodate the Weezles. If you are looking for something that will keep you toasty, provided that it fits, these items might be something you'll be interested in. :breakdance: I'm going to miss everyone here and will prob have to venture to the ominous frightening scubaboard for scary instabuddies. I swore that place off after Calvin's intro to this place. But seems that I may need to venture back. Crikies. Yeesh.

Anyhow, here are the links to weezles if you are interested.

Weezle Extreme undergarment; new with tags; size XS; color blue. I've listed on ebay for $75 as base bid.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Weezle boots; yellow; size small; new. I've listed on ebay for $25 as base bid.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
Step 1: I have a diving problem.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: FS: Weezle Extreme XS; Weezle boots Small

Post by LCF »

Oh, Barb, sorry to hear you are moving! I have some diving friends in the DC area -- when you're ready to go, let me know and I'll give you contact info.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

PM me if you are heading to DC. I have friends who just moved out there from Seattle. They are cool forks, occasional divers, and just bought a sailboat.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Damn! Mariette wanted a weezle to wear around the house this winter (and hopefully as an undergarment for diving in the future...). I won't be around to follow the bids on Ebay. Let me know if the sale falls through.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Pez7378 wrote:Damn! Mariette wanted a weezle to wear around the house this winter (and hopefully as an undergarment for diving in the future...). I won't be around to follow the bids on Ebay. Let me know if the sale falls through.
:laughing3: Jamie saw yours at the club dive and asked for the same thing.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

i believe tubesnout could fit into your weezle, I believe she said something about being cold in her current whites undergarment