Calling women divers!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Calling women divers!

Post by Jenbowes »

A few of us women divers are going to do a group dive next month - you know... "Floatin' with the Fems", "Babe Bubblers", "Wheelin' with the Women"!

The alliteration is a bit much, perhaps, but none-the-less...

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the skinny!
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
MrsDiverBob
Avid Diver

Re: Calling women divers!

Post by MrsDiverBob »

Done!!
sungurl
Aquaphile

Post by sungurl »

Thankies :)
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Daaang! I wanna go! Aint that rather discriminatory ta make it a chic dive?..... Sorta sexist?
Ima retaliate Jen.... Me an Matt is gonna dive an no girls.... Put that in yo pipe! :)
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Waynne, if you can hold an intelligent and informative discussion on waterproof mascara, we might consider letting you in . . . :)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Gooch
Submariner

Post by Gooch »

Yeah---it's like a Lilith Faire of diving. Girl Power!! Still- I can see how it's a good thing and applaud that =D>
http://nwdivers.me/blog/ Original articles and dive reports from local divers in the Vancouver, WA area. Suggestions for stories or your own reports are welcome!

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

LCF wrote:Waynne, if you can hold an intelligent and informative discussion on waterproof mascara, we might consider letting you in . . . :)
Would She-Ps count? :partydance:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
kat
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by kat »

LCF wrote:Waynne, if you can hold an intelligent and informative discussion on waterproof mascara, we might consider letting you in . . . :)
can i still play? all i know about mascara is that it goes on the eyelashes. my eyelashes started out waterproof, so i am pretty sure i am already set.
"As long as you get everything tucked into your pants, you are good to go." -wasp7000
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

Well I;ve discovered over the years that there really only one GREAT waterproof mascara and thats 'Maballine's Illegal Lengths Waterproof Mascara' all the others I've tried never hold up here in the harsh PNW... I've found others that work in the tropics and really can add a bit more 'pizazz' to my lashes when I'm sporting around a tropical dive site... however, I have noticed that people tend to not notice my luscious lashes when I'm on vacation???? Perhaps there distracted by my sports bra and banana hammock? I gotta confess... I do look pretty good.
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Waynne Fowler wrote:Well I;ve discovered over the years that there really only one GREAT waterproof mascara and thats 'Maballine's Illegal Lengths Waterproof Mascara' all the others I've tried never hold up here in the harsh PNW... I've found others that work in the tropics and really can add a bit more 'pizazz' to my lashes when I'm sporting around a tropical dive site... however, I have noticed that people tend to not notice my luscious lashes when I'm on vacation???? Perhaps there distracted by my sports bra and banana hammock? I gotta confess... I do look pretty good.
:laughing3: Oh dear- what started as a mental picture of you in a sports bra and banana hammock has morphed into you in a coconut bra and grass skirt.

My EYES!! :neener:

LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

You mean like this?
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

LCF wrote: You mean like this?
Exactly like that, but ... what's the one guy doing with the long pole? Do I want to know, or should I just walk away....walk away ...

kat
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by kat »

i recognize that maneuver from the highland games. the infamous skirtus underus peekus.
"As long as you get everything tucked into your pants, you are good to go." -wasp7000
Bric Martin
Aquanaut

Post by Bric Martin »

kat wrote:i recognize that maneuver from the highland games. the infamous skirtus underus peekus.

That looks like "the old bang stick manuever."
Bric Martin

Save the Oceans, Save Ourselves!
RIP LCF
https://goo.gl/photos/tSdZZHXf4xejLBSz5
https://goo.gl/photos/fTCN7LuFvxWYF11e8
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Best thread evar.

D(B)
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

If you girls need insight into the secret of skinny legs I'm sure you could hire Joe as a guest speaker :joshsmith:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Jenbowes wrote:... what's the one guy doing with the long pole?...
I believe he may be looking for the elusive Pacific Northwest capybara.
Oh, wait. JenB may have found it already. It's in her avitar?
But really, PNW capybaras (in their native habitats) actually look more like this:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Winter
Dive-aholic

Post by Winter »

Ok. Today was quite a pisser. If I get blown off one more time for a dive I'm quitting! But yall put a little smile on my face and thanks for the laugh. What about a segregated club dive? Girls on one side, boys on the other. No crossing the invisible line. :neener:
http://www.winterdiverart.com/
Be not the slave of your own past ... plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Winter wrote:Ok. Today was quite a pisser. If I get blown off one more time for a dive I'm quitting! But yall put a little smile on my face and thanks for the laugh. What about a segregated club dive? Girls on one side, boys on the other. No crossing the invisible line. :neener:
Awww. But I like the boys. Besides, it would just deteriorate into boys chase girls, and hair pulling.