I love winter!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
ORDiver
Aquanaut

I love winter!

Post by ORDiver »

Before I started diving I really didn't like the winter. It was always nice at the beginning but around mid December I was sick of it and would just wait for summer to arrive. The long, dreary days with nothing to do but meander aimlessly to the local pub for some tot's and a couple of beers :occasion5: (not that bad) seemed to go on forever. Now, however, I actually look forward to winter. All the crap you have to do around the house that takes up all your time on the weekend is over! The garden dies, the lawn stops growing, you can't paint the house etc. All your non-diving friends stop calling with good ideas of things to do because they are holed up at the pub or at home and all there is to do, unless you ski or snowboard is dive! Not to mention the visibility clears up. Winters have been a bit better the last couple of years. Thank you to diving.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Re: I love winter!

Post by mz53480 »

ORDiver wrote:....The garden dies, the lawn stops growing....
This happens to me in the spring & summer too. Is that wrong?
Otherwise.... :metal:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
lurch
Compulsive Diver

Post by lurch »

If you're not wandering to a pub after your diving, you're diving all wrong. :mmmbeer:
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

lurch wrote:If you're not wandering to a pub after your diving, you're diving all wrong. :mmmbeer:

Ha Ha I'll :occasion5: to that!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
ScubaWarrior
Avid Diver

Post by ScubaWarrior »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:
lurch wrote:If you're not wandering to a pub after your diving, you're diving all wrong. :mmmbeer:

Ha Ha I'll :occasion5: to that!
I second that motion!!! :mmmbeer: :occasion5: :occasion5: :mmmbeer: :partyman:
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Definately still wandering to the pub, just later on in the day and with a bit more nitrogen in my system. I love beer all year long. :mmmbeer: