Hello...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
ERP
Just Settling In

Hello...

Post by ERP »

Hi,
I started diving 6 or 7 years ago, I got my original cert in the Seattle area from PADI, before I moved down to Northern California for 5 years or so, where I took DIRF and one of the first GUE Rec Triox course (which I failed). I relocated back to the Seattle area about 12 months ago now, and I'm finally settled in to the point where I want to start diving again.

I've been out of the water for a couple of years, and looking to ease back into it. An old friend of mine has offered to take his chances with me on my first dive, so I guess I'll know soon enough just how rusty I am.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hello...

Post by Norris »

Welcome to the club, and glad to have you! Let us know where you dive, I need to get one in this week before I head to CA
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Welcome back and welcome to the board. You'll find no shortage of buddies here.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Welcome to NWDC! This is THE place to be if you are looking for dive buddies and want to dive your ass off! :metal:

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Welcome back to diving and our little club
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

Welcome back to the area and the club. Let me know if you are ever interested in diving up North.

Brendan
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome to NWDC! You should come up and join us for one of our Monday Mukilteo dives. Good people, good diving, and usually good beer afterwards at the Diamond Knot Brewery. And no one will make fun of your long hose :)
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
ERP
Just Settling In

Post by ERP »

Thanks everyone,

I look forwards to hopefully diving with many of you.

Rob