Neah Bay Part III

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Neah Bay Part III

Post by Jaksonbrown »

We are taking the boat out to Neah Bay for Labor day weekend for one last shot at some ling cod and a long weekend. My boat is most likely full already, but I thought I would throw the invite out there to anyone else with a boat that might have an interest in filling our vacated spot by the loss of our good friend Chad. These Neah Bay trips are an incredible time with world class diving and spearing. The camping spot is on beautiful Hobuck Beach with hot showers and cabins avail if you desire. It wont be the same without Capt Chad there, but this tradition needs to keep going. Tides look good, plenty of water for launching the boats predicted. These weekends are a kick in the pants, the companionship is incredible, the food rocks and the diving...epic....
As a boat owner, I know the expense to get your boat out there is a bit of a burden, but with the help of your fellow divers generosity, it ends up being not that big of a deal. Here are some photos of our last trips.....
Attachments
Lake crescent on the way home...!
Lake crescent on the way home...!
misc%20164.jpg
misc%20164.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
DSC00704.JPG
campfire neah bay.jpg
Last edited by Jaksonbrown on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: Neah Bay Part III

Post by H20doctor »

Sounds good , but why not a trip in August ..also ?
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

H20doctor wrote:Sounds good , but why not a trip in August ..also ?
Im good about any weekend if a group gets together, but I think Labor day is the first holiday weekend that most could get 3 days off.....
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I'd be game for a Trip in august.. Hint Hint ..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Campground cabins are avail! Just reserved ours for the 3rd-5th....
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

Good to see you are carrying on the fun. Keep the torch burning bright! Wish I could be out there with everyone.
raptor
Dive-aholic

Post by raptor »

I will be up at Neah bay the 1st of Aug. If anyone has good info on shore dives to go fishing and just dive. I would really appreciate the info.
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

FYI if anyone wants to get in touch with Cory about the Neah Bay trip or other diving stuff feel free to e-mail him at divelist@hotmail.com

Can't wait for more fish tacos! :taco:
April