Home on Vacation

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
ME_Expat
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Home on Vacation

Post by ME_Expat »

Hi,
I'm Mike. I got certified here in the Puget Sound a couple years ago then went to work in the Middle East after just a few dives. I logged a few more in the Caribbean during a vacation to The Dominican Republic. Now Im back home on vacation and I want to dive as much as I can before I go back to the dessert. I have a boat and Im very interested in boat dives also. If anyone wants to join me for some simple dives please let me know.

Mike
Blaiz
Pelagic

Re: Home on Vacation

Post by Blaiz »

Welcome to the club!

Where are you located, do you have a boat, and how long is your vacation?
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

ME_Expat wrote:Hi,
I'm Mike. I got certified here in the Puget Sound a couple years ago then went to work in the Middle East after just a few dives. I logged a few more in the Caribbean during a vacation to The Dominican Republic. Now Im back home on vacation and I want to dive as much as I can before I go back to the dessert. I have a boat and Im very interested in boat dives also. If anyone wants to join me for some simple dives please let me know.

Mike
So I see you have a boat...

I also am interested in boat dives. I am in Marysville and dive quite often. Send me a pm or email me at ricknorris@gmail.com and lets go diving!!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Welcome, I'm sure somebody will go diving with you but you'll have to tell us where you are staying. You'll probably want to make a few shore dives to get used to our cold murky water before setting off on a boating adventure. There are also plenty of weekday evening diving opportunities to get tuned up.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

Norris wrote:
ME_Expat wrote:Hi,

Mike
So I see you have a boat...

I also am interested in boat dives. I am in Marysville and dive quite often. Send me a pm or email me at ricknorris@gmail.com and lets go diving!!!
my bad. i was so distracted wondering whether the dessert was chocolatety
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Play nice.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.