Holidaze

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Holidaze

Post by Joshua Smith »

They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them.They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I want to scream. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. Why does my house seem sooo small all of a sudden? They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them.They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. My Dad watches Tennis on TV. For Hours. It's still raining. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They used to know how to pick up their own dishes and at least put them in or near the sink, didn't they? They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. Yeah......a week is good.....that's a nice, long visit......They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. They're my family. I love them. :blackblink:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: Holidaze

Post by CaptnJack »

Take them shopping at Walmart?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

CaptnJack wrote:Take them shopping at Walmart?
And leave them there...... :partydance:
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice one, Josh. Need some of this now? :partyman: :mmmbeer: :partyman: :mmmbeer:
Kelly
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I know where you're coming from Josh ... there's a reason I live in Seattle and the rest of my family's on the east coast. I'd have kept driving ... but the Pacific Ocean got in the way ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

ktb wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice one, Josh. Need some of this now? :partyman: :mmmbeer: :partyman: :mmmbeer:
more like this: Image
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

spatman wrote:
ktb wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More like both!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'll take a nice, warm mug of morphine, please.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

hahaha.. priceless!!

I have the outlaws.. err.. I mean the inlaws here for 6 weeks from South Africa.. I feel your pain dude.. I feel your pain..
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

kdupreez wrote:hahaha.. priceless!!

I have the outlaws.. err.. I mean the inlaws here for 6 weeks from South Africa.. I feel your pain dude.. I feel your pain..
6 weeks? Don't think I could do that, myself......at least not in my tiny house.

skubi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by skubi »

Joshua Smith wrote: 6 weeks? Don't think I could do that, myself......at least not in my tiny house.
There's a reason that I don't have a second bedroom. :neener:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

skubi wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote: 6 weeks? Don't think I could do that, myself......at least not in my tiny house.
Not sure that would be enough to keep them away, which is a horrifying thought......

ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

kdupreez wrote:hahaha.. priceless!!

Six weeks?!? I'd end up doing this to someone . . . :axe:
spatman wrote:
Spatty, where do you find these? :notworthy:
Kelly
skubi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by skubi »

Joshua Smith wrote: Not sure that would be enough to keep them away, which is a horrifying thought......
LOL. Yep, I love my mother dearly but one week in the same house and it's :boxer: :smt064 :angry:
If I couldn't retreat back to another room it would be :axe:
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Yeah, they're really good people, but the only thing we have in common is watching TV.. and thats only entertaining before for so long, then you want to gnaw off your wrists.. pouring rain outside kinda prohibits "touristing around"

I opt to just go hang out in the man cave (aka Garage) with all my dive gear.. I think I've made more mods to my fill station this weekend than I;ve done in the past year.. :joshsmith:

One drawback of the man-cave is that my little heater in the garage broke! :angry:

But hey, this long turkey-day-weekend was productive!

Finish Nitrox Stick.. check
Add Regulated Oxygen flow system for 32-40%.. check..
Hook up Nitrox stick & analyzers & stuff.. check
Add a "Bypass" line for haskel.. check
Add input for sucking scuba tanks as source... check
Add DAN O2 emergency Kit filling whip attachment.. check

This coming week I'll have to replace all my filters, bleed the banks empty and recharge the banks with 32% :)

maybe they should stay for 8-10 weeks! imagine all the stuff I could get done! Geez, I might even get to servicing my regs for a change! :angelblue:
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

The last time my sister and her kids came to stay with us, I almost jumped off the Aurora Bridge. It didn't help that at the same time, we had a German exchange student whose nickname was Lurch, and a French gal who had decided, since her prior visit, that she was vegan, and obsessively read the labels on everything to make sure nobody was sneaking any butter or lard into the baked goods. My sister's kids ate nothing but hot dogs, which she prepared for them five or six times a day.

My husband doesn't understand why my family isn't close. I don't understand why his IS.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

skubi wrote:
Rethinking my spare bedroom :angry:
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

diverden wrote:Rethinking my spare bedroom :angry:
Dennis, you have a spare bedroom? is it open for use at the moment? lets say for the next 5 or so weeks :penelope:
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

kdupreez wrote: Dennis, you have a spare bedroom? is it open for use at the moment? lets say for the next 5 or so weeks :penelope:
I should get rid of the bed and buy a compressor and bank bottles. "Sorry mom, no room!"
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

BTW - Josh, I think we should coordinate these visits next time and let all the inlaws and parents share a house for a few weeks :)