a reprieve from the rainy-day blues

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

a reprieve from the rainy-day blues

Post by guitarmaker »

Only a few weeks ago I was enjoying warm, sunny Cozumel - and with the recent drenching rains and winds we've had I've been reminiscing about the trip. We'll, since I cant go back anytime soon I can still dream - and what better way to dream then revisiting pic's. We had a terrific DM by the name of Francisco, and I can still hear him saying, "thees ees a goood place for peektures!" :) Ya gotta love Mexico!
Here's a short youtube video compilation of stills and video clips from the trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjuiDbswM6c
Cheers!

Ron
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: a reprieve from the rainy-day blues

Post by H20doctor »

Looks great..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Yeah, got back from sunny beautiful Cozumel 4 days ago, sure do wish I was back there! Was looking forward to jumping right back in the saddle and dive this weekend, but with all the rain, not sure I want to go from 80+ vis to 5+!!
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

There's at least 8-9' in some places...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo