FS: DUI TLS 350 Signature Series - Like New!

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
aadolfi
Aquaphile

FS: DUI TLS 350 Signature Series - Like New!

Post by aadolfi »

I am selling the TLS 350 that I bought to use for warm water diving. It just isn't getting the use that a suit like this deserves. The suit is about 2 years old and has less than 25 dives on it! This suit was custom made for me, but I would estimate size is between large-tall and extra large. This suit has all of the bells and whistles including:

- Zip wrist and neck seals - I will include an extra set of brand new, un cut wrist seals
- DUI cargo pockets
- turbo soles
- Full cordura overlays on the legs
- Cloverleaf crotch pad
- Light Monkey P valve.

Price is $1,400

Drop me an email at alexadolfi@comcast.net or give me a call at 206.419.1837

Cheers,
WP_20150325_003.jpg
WP_20150325_002.jpg
The purpose of life should not be to journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Holy S#it!!!" What a Ride!!!
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Re: FS: DUI TLS 350 Signature Series - Like New!

Post by aadolfi »

New Price - $1,300

Also P-Valve is Halcyon, not Light Monkey.
The purpose of life should not be to journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Holy S#it!!!" What a Ride!!!
aadolfi
Aquaphile

Re: FS: DUI TLS 350 Signature Series - Like New!

Post by aadolfi »

Sold!