ThThTh 8-18

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: ThThTh 8-18

Post by BASSMAN »

I'm planning on being there for shore support. Or in my sutuation,
WATCH! Last Thursday I showed up at DIW and I managed to run over my recovering foot, with my electric scooter. Got x ray taken today, will see doctor tomorrow morning. Please pray it is not broken. That would set my recovery back and keep me out of the water for even longer.
I am showing up with a couple of friends. Looking fwd to seeing
ScubaJess and other old dive buddies.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

I look forward to seeing you, Keith

It's supposed to be record heat today so stay hydrated and hold off on suiting up until we've got critical mass.

The Seahawks have a home game tonight at 7:00, so traffic may delay folks more than usual.

If you're going to be late please post here or give someone a call.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
scubamamacita
Avid Diver

Post by scubamamacita »

Gdog wrote:Thanks all. I am really bummed about not being able to dive. I think it is prudent to not dive since I was spitting up blood while throwing up. But I will be good to go soon!
Oh George, I hate anaphylaxis, it's yucky to recoup from. Serving you some healing vibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scubamamacita
Avid Diver

Post by scubamamacita »

Yesterday, Sebastian went to have 2 ingrown toenails removed on his right toe. Dr said he was surprised that they were a couple of really large ones. While he has clearance to dive, Sebastian just came to me and said he really didn't want to go tonight as his toe is really hurting.

Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Gdog wrote:Thanks all. I am really bummed about not being able to dive. I think it is prudent to not dive since I was spitting up blood while throwing up. But I will be good to go soon!
I'm sorry George, that sounds awful. Heal quickly!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Penopolypants wrote:
Same back to you Pen, heal quickly let's go dive!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

scubamamacita wrote:Image

Yesterday, Sebastian went to have 2 ingrown toenails removed on his right toe. Dr said he was surprised that they were a couple of really large ones. While he has clearance to dive, Sebastian just came to me and said he really didn't want to go tonight as his toe is really hurting.

Sounds prudent. Those ingrowns suck.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Gdog wrote:
Penopolypants wrote:
Same back to you Pen, heal quickly let's go dive!
Indeed!!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

I'm officially bailing out tonight. The excessive heat and Seahawks traffic blocking my route through the city at rush hour have convinced me next week will be better! And, hopefully everyone will be healed up from their various ailments! It's dangerous above water!
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I'm already committed gears in the car I don't care about the heat I don't care about being baked alive I'm committed... I'm prepared to be baked Alive in my black drysuit... I will run over to the hose and cool myself down I will drink the red Kool-Aid to cool myself down I'll run back and forth from the parking lot to the beach to cool myself down I am committed I am committed
:nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty:
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

H20doctor wrote:I'm already committed gears in the car I don't care about the heat I don't care about being baked alive I'm committed... I'm prepared to be baked Alive in my black drysuit... I will run over to the hose and cool myself down I will drink the red Kool-Aid to cool myself down I'll run back and forth from the parking lot to the beach to cool myself down I am committed I am committed
:nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty: :nutty:
I'll be there too with my friend Amanda in tow! Her wetsuit is not looking so crazy today :taco: :pirate: :eric: :joshsmith:
I hope the traffic gods work with me. Right now it says 1 & 1/2 hours, hopefully it clears up a bit.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

There is a chance me and Mrs Gdog may show up for post dive....
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Ok I'm super lame! My friend (And Carpool Buddy) Amanda cannot make it anymore so I'm going to bail and swim in my pool instead.
I'll see you guys next week. Sorry to go back and fourth on this one.
I hope you all have fun! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by theonly_JT »

Well.... another one bites the dust. I don't really want to hold anyone back today, (and Seahawks game) therefore I'm going to have to bail.. again.... I'll be back again I promise! My gas consumption probably isnt as great as you all despite diving with a 117.
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Warp engines are engaged... Heading for the nebula quadrant
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

H20doctor wrote:Warp engines are engaged... Heading for the nebula quadrant
You are so cool! Please commence your scanning devices on the shrimp frequency! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

I'm here. Waze rocks! South Lake Union to Redondo with only 5 miles on I5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver