Keystone Sunday the 28th?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
SashimiFencer
Frequent Bubbler

Keystone Sunday the 28th?

Post by SashimiFencer »

Just double checking with folks who are more familiar with Keystone- is Sunday AM a good time to dive that site? It looks like minimal current between slacks of 9:30 to 12:30?
Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

Re: Keystone Sunday the 28th?

Post by Sharkb8 »

SashimiFencer wrote:Just double checking with folks who are more familiar with Keystone- is Sunday AM a good time to dive that site? It looks like minimal current between slacks of 9:30 to 12:30?
You are correct. It’s going to be great current wise! Get in the water by 9 am for maximum enjoyment. I was out there this morning and was able to get pretty much around the jetty into the ferry lane without any effort :partydance: Just a warning, the windstorm in the straight is pretty nasty right now and the vis was quite poor and probably won’t improve much. Have a good buddy plan for getting through the kelp in the shallows.
Party underwater
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Winds were blowing ... Might be Soup sunday
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Did you go? Viz was actually ok, a silty 15' by the pilings on Saturday. Heard the jetty had less.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!