Edmonds UWP...sunday morning

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Edmonds UWP...sunday morning

Post by sunnydude »

Three of us are planning another 'snow dive' this sunday morning at Edmonds UWP. :supz: Not sure of the start time but most likely between 9 and 10am. If you are interested let us know.

Most likely a two dive morning.

"Wet" divers strongly encouraged. :bootyshake:
Sean
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Edmonds UWP...sunday morning

Post by sunnydude »

Anybody? :crybaby:
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I think i might be able to make this one. Gonna have to pass on the diving wet part though [-X To those of you who can do two tanks wet in this weather i salute you! :hello2: :hello2:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Sunnydude I sent you a PM. Let me know if it's still on with this crazy weather and all. If it is going down whats the splash time?
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Right now we are still on. Lets try for a 9.30am splash time. This will give me time to hit EUWS if the guy with the weight belt I am borrowing doesn't show.

I have your number written down. We can confirm in the morning.
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Alright 9:30 it is. Looking forward to i
t