X-Ray LED Light

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
mattwave
Amphibian

X-Ray LED Light

Post by mattwave »

Best U/W Dive light I have seen hands down!!
I know, bold statement and I may be jumping to conclusions and I should qualify that my statement is based solely on topside experience, but...WOW!!
Being a light-junky and dark murky lake diving junky like many here on this board...IMHO if you desire the best deep murky in your face LED keep you happy underwater light ever to touch the 3ft of goo on the bottom of the lake...Look no further!!
Yes I have not used this beast underwater and yes I was more than happy yesterday scootering the lake with the trusted 21W LED LMonkey beside the more than adequate 24W OMS LED, but the X-Ray definitely puts out more than both lights in the intensity department.
The finger handle and switch are what you expect from Dive-Xtras...Perfection!
Features such as charging configuration, indestructible construction, 5 intensity levels and a super cool clip goes to show why no Scooter on the market has matched their designs.
I am so blown away, I had to post it, be sure to save your Christmas bucks for this one. If you haven't checked out the youtube videos, you should, but they don't come close to seeing it in real life.
If you think "Not another new light builder", if I am not mistaken Ben was the brain (And Brawn) behind Terkel Lights before Scooters.
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
airsix
I've Got Gills

Re: X-Ray LED Light

Post by airsix »

mattwave wrote:Yes I have not used this beast underwater and yes I was more than happy
Yes you have NOW, or yes you have NOT? :smt064
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
mattwave
Amphibian

Post by mattwave »

"Not", I have always been the first to say proof is in the pudding (in this case lake goo), but very soon I will have that proof.
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

the videos from dive Xtra are all on youtube..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen