Liquivision X1 (V5) Dive Computer Expedition

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Liquivision X1 (V5) Dive Computer Expedition

Post by Alaska-Herb »

This computer is out of my price range right now But it never hurts to dream. Is there anyone diving this and if so what are your thoughts.

http://www.divegearexpress.com/computer ... uter.shtml
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Liquivision X1 (V5) Dive Computer Expedition

Post by LCF »

I've had one for, I think, almost three years now. LOVE it. Would never go back.

Watch the movie -- I'm in it!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Alaska-Herb wrote: Is there anyone diving this
Yes. Many in this club dive an X1 or it's sisters the Xen and Xeo.
and if so what are your thoughts.
The display is exquisite. :luv:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

I've been borrowing a Xeo since my Uemis decided to quit working . . . again . . . and I've been very pleased. I was worried about the smaller screen, but it's ridiculously easy to read. And I was a bit unnerved about the "tap-interface" (who wants to purposely "hit" their computer?), but now that I'm used to it, I've actually enjoyed NOT having buttons. Go figure.

I don't need an X1, but now I have to figure out if I want a Xeo, if I should wait for the Lynx, or if I should just embrace my dark side and only get a Xen. First world problems . . .
Kelly
Blow-N-Bubbles
Aquaphile

Post by Blow-N-Bubbles »

That was my 1st choice ...then I dove with the Data Mask. The Mask won ! but would still luv to have one of the X1's if I ever go beyond recreation diving.
“From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.”