Suit needed Help!

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Suit needed Help!

Post by Dusty2 »

Anybody out the got a 4xl suite to loan? Dry or wet doesn't matter. My new suit won't make it till the end of the month and The 13th is my birthday so I have to do a Bday dive in port Townsend. A wetsuit would be fine with this hot weather and I do have boots. I borrowed a suite from Josh but its too small so back to square one!
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Re: Suit needed Help!

Post by Linedog »

Mines only a 1xl otherwise your welcome to it, sorry.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Magoi
Dive-aholic

Post by Magoi »

PM sent.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Thanks Larry!
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Well guy and gals, It's been a month since I ordered my suite and the projected date has come and gone and now they are saying next week? :angry:

I am really feeling negative feelings for that sorry gastared that took my suit! :axe:

Here's hoping that when next Wed. rolls around they tell me to come get my new suit. :popcorn:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

My sympathy.

There is little that is quite as frustrating as a suit that won't make its scheduled appearance, whether it's a repair or a new purchase.

Don't ask me how I know. :angry:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

I think we have all been there at one time but this seems to be rampant in the industry as a whole. I think we need to go on the public work type contract. If you miss the completion date you are charged per day till you deliver. Bet that would get some action!
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

Rich what kind did you get?
It's a good day.... nobody died!
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Hey Dusty...we had the same thing happen to us when we ordered our White's but in their defense we did order just after the Tacoma dive expo. Our LDS told us they would be surprised if we got them sooner than four weeks. Good luck with your new suit.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

From time to time ANYONE can be a bit slower, USIA has a history of being on time more often than not.
The awesome thing is, in a year, you'll have forgotten all about this and the only thing you'll remember is that you love your suit!...
Good Luck Rich
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy