week end dives

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

week end dives

Post by H20doctor »

Well i headed over to whidbey last weekend to meet up with chris at Keystone, I brought my girlfriend along for some fun Echo here on NWDC, and we did 2 dives... One at keystone , and the other at rosario beach.. Keystone was nice we had some good viz and we got in at slack along with others there.... i really didnt see too much there other than the lings, and the kelp greenlings, i was able to see a very small snailfish.. and some nudis.. After that we headed to rosario and i scootered Echo out to urchin rocks... i really like the dive here m but it is silty , there is always lots to see here and the water was flat and calm with no current ...Im still trying to dial in my gopro Black and figure out the best setting for underwater, as of now it keeps getting orange and blue due to the white balance trying to adjust.. so some of the shots are funky looking , and shakey..

phpBB [video]
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Paladin4Christ
Aquaphile

Re: week end dives

Post by Paladin4Christ »

Great to meet you and Echo! Hopefully the next time the two of you hit Whidbey, I won't have an Open Water class and will be able to join the two of you!

Good Times.