Monday Mukilteo Madness 09/21

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Monday Mukilteo Madness 09/21

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Well we had a good couple of dives last Monday and I'm glad to see more and more people joining in for some :occasion5: at the Diamond Knot post dive.

Our usual schedule is first dive 4:00 splash second dive 6:30 splash

Mukilteo is a fairly benign site and these dives are open invite to divers of all skill levels.

I'm hoping to make both dives and see y'all there!

Matt
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Monday Mukilteo Madness 09/21

Post by Norris »

Ill be there for the 6:30....
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I got schnockerd... And dude where is my Van ?
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

I'm not going to commit to the 6.30 but I should make it.
Sean
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I'll be there, hopefully for the early dive. I may even bring a friend that doesn't know about NWDC.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I'll be there for the 6:30
April
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

renoun wrote:I'll be there, hopefully for the early dive. I may even bring a friend that doesn't know about NWDC.

So how come if he your friend he doesn't know about NDWC? :smt064
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Cardiver and I are car pooling :driving: up there and are planning on making both dives. :toimonster: :toimonster: :supz:
We figured it's about time we come up there and visit the Muk-Rats up North :grouphug:
What address should I put into my GPS?
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

BASSMAN wrote: What address should I put into my GPS?
Silver Cloud Inn
www.silvercloud.com

718 Front St
Mukilteo, WA 98275-1510
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

I am coming to THE MUK Monday. Going to be using a scooter for the first time. WATCH OUT.

I'll be there for the 6:30 dive.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

pensacolaracer wrote:I am coming to THE MUK Monday. Going to be using a scooter for the first time. WATCH OUT.

I'll be there for the 6:30 dive.

Make sure to bring a light, It's been getting dark early. Looks like the turnout is gonna be good!
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Muk Madness seams to have great turnouts but it has horrible dive reports...meaning none. Please post a report this time and maybe some pictures or video. With this ones turnout there is sure to be some good stuff to catch on film.

Peace...
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Poor Poor sheahan is lookin fer sum report action ... I will step up and get it done .. Or giter Dun .. There will be scooter Crack involved I'm guessing..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

sheahanmcculla wrote:Muk Madness seams to have great turnouts but it has horrible dive reports...meaning none. Please post a report this time and maybe some pictures or video. With this ones turnout there is sure to be some good stuff to catch on film.

Peace...

If you went diving, you wouldn't be so worried about the reports. :smt064
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

sheahanmcculla wrote:Muk Madness seams to have great turnouts but it has horrible dive reports...meaning none. Please post a report this time and maybe some pictures or video. With this ones turnout there is sure to be some good stuff to catch on film.

Peace...

I have a great Idea! Why don't you mosey on down and participate then you can both have first hand knowledge and provide a detailed report. :neener:
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

DANG!!! Big Monday crowd this time....Grrr that means no parking for the late divers...heh

Good times!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

My suit is getting a pocket.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

sheahanmcculla wrote:My suit is getting a pocket.

Just one?

CaseyB449
Avid Diver

Post by CaseyB449 »

Are you sewing the pocket on? Just glue it and go diving!!!! If it loosens up glue it some more!!! Get two btw...
:thumbsup:
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." Jacques Yves Cousteau
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Nwbrewer wrote:
sheahanmcculla wrote:My suit is getting a pocket.

Just one?
CaseyB449 wrote:Are you sewing the pocket on? Just glue it and go diving!!!! If it loosens up glue it some more!!! Get two btw...
:thumbsup:
The shop only had one, and I didn’t have aqua-seal so they are putting it on…

…I think I forgot how to dive.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Gimme a chance and I'll remind ya!